The Yellow Boats Abu Dhabi
Life gets really stressful at times and that’s when you need to break free. How about tearing through the clear waters of Abu Dhabi in a yellow rigid inflatable boat (RIB) and taking in stunning views of the coastline? As the gleaming waters splash against your face, you feel thoroughly rejuvenated. Yes, there simply could be no better stress buster.
The boats set off from the Emirates Palace Hotel Marina for a thrilling adrenaline-pumping ride. You are guided by an experienced skipper and as the boat sails out into the seas, the warm breeze comes as a breath of fresh air. As the boat charges through the water, you can admire stunning views of the Emirates Palace, the Heritage Village, and the man-made wonder, Lulu Island where if you are lucky enough, you can spot a few dolphins.
As your boat sails along the coastline passing by landmarks like the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, you’ll have your guide filling you in with intriguing tidbits about the places. The views from the boat are spectacular, to say the least, and make sure that you capture the amazing sights on your camera so you are a hit among your Instagram friends.
Why the Ride’s Worth Taking
- Splashing through the glittering waters on the boat is an amazing stress buster
- You can admire Abu Dhabi’s majestic skyline while staying away from the crowds
- You get a chance to capture some amazing photographs
- The blast of refreshing air on your face is so very rejuvenating
- Take your pick from the Corniche Tour and the Maya Island Tour and have a blast
- Life jackets for your safety
- A photo opportunity
- Instructions from professional experts
- A thrilling ride on a yellow rigid inflatable boat (RIB)
Important Points to Note
- For the purpose of identification, it’s mandatory that guests furnish their passports or Emirates IDs
- Please arrive and report at the venue 30 minutes before the ride is scheduled
- Children weighing less than 15 kilos are not allowed to take the ride
- An adult must accompany all children
- Pregnant women, those with heart ailments and those suffering from chronic aches are strongly advised to avoid taking the ride
Things to Know
- The duration of each ride is of 60 or 75 minutes
- The medium of instruction is English
- The rides operate from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Bookings are made subject to availability
The Cancellation Policy
- There shall be no charges for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the scheduled trip
- There shall be a 100% charge if the cancellations are made within 24 hours of the scheduled trip
- If you’re found eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days
The Child Policy
- Children under the age of 5 years are barred from this activity
- Children between the ages of 5 and 12 years are considered children and charged at child rates
- Children above the age of 12 are considered adults and charged at regular rates
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the boat rides safe?
Yes, the boat rides are absolutely safe. Before the ride, you are given instructions by experts. You are also provided with safety gear. Moreover, all the boats are very well maintained.
What are the things I should carry?
To protect yourself from excessive tanning, carry a sunscreen lotion. Also carry a pair of sunglasses so that the water doesn’t hit your eyes.
What’s the duration of the rides?
The rides are 60 to 75 minutes. You are sure to enjoy every moment thoroughly.
Are private transfers provided?
Private transfers are arranged only if the option is selected at the time of buying the tickets.