Swim with Dolphin in Dubai
Ever experienced swimming with adorable dolphins, if not we are giving you the opportunity to try it once in Dubai. Dolphins are one of the most sensitive animals. Therefore, they instantly befriend humans and interact with them, as no one else does. Dubai is one such vacation destination where you can try some unimaginable activities and among them, swimming with the dolphins is worth trying. It is a guaranteed life-changing experience and is perfect for every age. Therefore, book Swim with Dolphin in Dubai tickets and participate in this magical activity.
Swimming with the dolphins around you is a perfect stress buster. Furthermore, kids and adults both love these super-friendly creatures. Dubai has two different locations where you can enjoy this activity. Hence, go ahead, and experience some intimate moments of playing with the Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins. You can touch, hold, and play with these adorable creatures.
This activity is for all those who are confident swimmers. Since it is exciting, you will feel the release of all the happy hormones in your body, mainly endorphins. You can buy tickets for Dolphin Bay or visit Dubai Dolphinarium, or even both with our tickets. A minimum of four participants are allowed at a time at the Dubai Dolphinarium and six participants at Dolphin Bay. Before you begin, you will get a 15-minute safety briefing session to enjoy worry-free.
If you buy the Dolphin Bay tickets, you get an added advantage. You can visit the Aquaventure Waterpark with the Bay tickets after you are done swimming. So, relax on the pristine beaches and praise the gorgeous skyline of Dubai.
Highlights for Dubai Dolphinarium tickets
- Enjoy a 20-minute swimming session in the water with dolphins at Dubai Dolphinarium. A minimum of four people are allowed at a time.
- Get complimentary photographs of you playing with the dolphins clicked by professional photographers.
- Private sessions are also available and don’t forget to enjoy the deep water experience.
- Kids above 5 can participate in the Dubai Dolphinarium.
Highlights for Dolphin Bay
- Experience a Deep Water Encounter, and you can go as deep as 10 feet. Hence, each guest needs to know the basics of swimming.
- The minimum age required for the activity is 8 years.
- Kids below 12 should come with their guardians above 18.
- The minimum number of guests required for the activity is 6.
- Spectators can visit Dolphin Bay to watch this experience. However, the spectators must buy Observer Pass.
- The cancellation policy is flexible. If you cancel the reservation 72 hours before the activity day, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel the reservation within 72 hours to 24 hours, we will charge a 50% cancelation charge. However, we will charge a 100% cancelation fee if you cancel the reservation within 24 hours.
- You will receive a 15-minute orientation before going for the activity.
- Enjoy a 30-minute interaction with the ‘happy pills’. All in all, it is a memorable experience.
- Get up close with the bottlenose dolphins. Hug the dolphins, kiss them, and play with them.
- Our tickets also give the access to the Aquaventure Waterpark.
What is the best time to enjoy swimming with the dolphins?
Dolphin Bay and Dubai Dolphinarium are open for visitors during the early morning hours. Therefore, you can visit anytime. However, if you are visiting during summer, always choose the early morning hours to avoid the scorching heat.
Do I need to be an experienced swimmer to enjoy the activity?
The visitors don’t need to be experienced in swimming to enjoy the activity. Knowing the basics is enough for you to enjoy.
Can I take my kids on the activity?
This activity is perfect for kids and adults.