Skydive Dubai Tickets
If you’re a brave-hearted person, go for the ultimate challenge Skydive Dubai brings to you. This extreme air sport will take you away from the bustling Dubai city and soar you to the bright blue and sunny sky. Skydive Dubai can be your one-stop adventure destination for turning your dream of flying into a reality. What else could be more exhilarating than going for a parachute ride followed by a free-fall at a speed of 120 miles per hour? You’ll feel an adrenaline rush when you see the panoramic views of the city from a height of 13000 feet.
Key Highlights of Skydiving in Dubai
- Prepare Yourself with the Required Equipment
Upon your arrival, a certified skydive instructor will give you a safety briefing. After that, you’ll be taken to the drop zone at Markham (near the desert campus). Here, we’ll provide you with safety gear and other necessary equipment like eyewear, a jumpsuit, and a helmet.
- Have Fun During the 60-Second Free Fall
Do you have dare to experience the thrill of free fall? Jump out of the plane in the mid of its flight and witness the beauty of Dubai from a whopping 13000 feet height. The pilot will pull the rope to open the parachute and you will feel like a bird flying with its wings wide open.
- Enjoy Amazing View of Dubai’s Landscape
Let yourself revel in the stunning beauty of the landscape of the city from above. Implementation of high-end safety measures during your experience will let you enjoy the view worry-free.
- Strict Safety Standards to Provide Utmost Comfort
We follow the safety measures of the Federal Aviation Administration. Consequently, we provide you with the most advanced parachutes and equipment. Therefore, you’ll feel absolutely safe while diving in the open air. Furthermore, the Automatic Activation Device installed in your parachute will make it open in case the pilot is not able to do so.
About Skydive Activity
- Reach the drop zone at least 30 minutes prior to your booked time slot and go to the registration desk.
- Undergo pre-boarding checks and photos for safety purposes.
- Your certified instructor will give you a safety briefing for 30 minutes, which you have to follow during your flight for a safe skydiving experience.
- World-class safety equipment will be provided to you.
- Certified skydivers will monitor your activity.
- A camera flyer will interview you about the experience in the mid of your skydiving.
- Our team will take you back to the main building once the activity is over.
Activity Operational Hours and Duration
The operational hours of the skydive in Dubai are from 9 am to 3 pm. The duration of the activity is 20 to 30 minutes approximately. This experience remains available from Wednesday to Sunday, depending on the weather conditions.
- Pickup and drop facility ( additional cost upon request ).
- Safety gear and equipment
- Free fall at a speed of 120 miles/ hour and for 60 seconds
- Experienced and well-trained instructor to assist
- Viewing Dubai from a height of 13000 feet
- The slight idea of the acrobatic skills of the pilot
- Food and drink
- Self-driving the aircraft
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Reasons to Go for Skydive in Dubai
- Offers a magnificent view of the cityscape.
- Perfect both for the first-time fun jumper and an experienced aerial voyager.
- The thrust motor equipped in the aircraft allows the pilot to do slight maneuvering. So, you’ll get the chance to enjoy some acrobatic stunts.
- The aircraft is thoroughly checked by the experts before the flight.
- A licensed skydiver will guide you throughout your aerial journey.
- Use of premium quality safety equipment.
- You will be fastened tightly to an instructor so as to make you feel secure during the jump.
- Offers a wide range of services to skydivers.
- Enjoy the experience in an affordable way.
How to Reach?
- From Your Dubai Accommodation: Book a cab to reach the drop zone within 20 to 40 minutes.
- From Sharjah or Abu Dhabi: Al Seyahi St – Dubai Marina – Dubai to reach the Palm campus where you will see the sign ‘Skydive Dubai’.
- The information provided during ticket booking should match your passport details.
- Carry a valid photo ID proof or Emirates ID before you undertake the activity.
- Unfavorable weather conditions may delay the flight.
- Avoid taking alcohol 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight.
- The minimum age requirement to go for the experience is 18 years.
- Anyone above 100kg is not eligible to take the flight.
- Take a healthy meal before your flight to keep your body light before diving.
- Sleep tight the night before.
- You have to sign a waiver form prior to taking off your flight.
Who is Not Recommended for the Skydiving?
- Pregnant women
- People having dislocated shoulder
- Cardiac patients
- People having high blood pressure
- Anyone suffering from epilepsy
- People having nervous or brain disorders
- Anyone having back surgery, and recurrent blackouts
Please Note: People above 70 years should get a fitness certificate from or their doctor to enjoy this activity.
Ticket Booking and Cancelation Policy
- Get a confirmation voucher in your email instantly after the ticket booking.
- Mention your preferred slot during booking.
- Ticket cancelation is not subject to a refund.
FAQs on Skydive Dubai
- When is the best time to go for skydiving in Dubai?
Morning is the best time to enjoy skydiving. The weather remains pleasant and the sky remains clear. Thus, you can get a clear view of the scenic beauty of Dubai from above.
- Can I go skydiving empty stomach?
No, going skydiving empty stomach can make you feel uneasy during the flight. We recommend having some healthy and light meals before the ride.
- Is there any dress code for the activity?
Wear comfortable clothes. Nylon-fabric athletic outfits are the best. Avoid wearing crop tops, sleeveless clothes, and skirts. Choose sneakers or sporty shoes as your footwear. Additionally, make sure you’re not wearing any jewelry during skydiving.
- Will I get well-trained instructors?
Yes, you’ll get a certified, well-trained, and experienced instructor. In case, you do not get the confidence to jump alone, one instructor will be strapped to you so that you can jump together and do skydiving under his guidance.