Platinum Desert Safari
Do you want to experience the best desert safari ever? Then go for the Platinum package. This is by far one of the best desert safaris in Dubai. The treatment you get during this trip is nothing less than royalty. You will experience the desert like never before. Are you very eager to know more? Well, keep reading.
Overview Of The Platinum Desert Safari
This tour includes a fabulous dinner and a whole bunch of fun activities to keep you entertained for hours together. The camp facilities provided on this tour are simply amazing. You must take this tour if you want to experience the Arabian culture. This tour will give you an experience to remember for a lifetime.
- Get picked up in a Range Rover between 02:00 PM and 04:30 PM, depending on the season. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time around noon on the day of your desert safari.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and receive your Headscarf and a Stainless Steel Water Bottle. These are included in each booking and are a gift for our guests to take home.
- Take unique pictures with a fleet of museum-quality vintage Land Rovers.
- Embark on a 60-minute Range Rover nature safari through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve.
- Visit a beautiful remote lake, which is also a bird sanctuary.
- Watch a spectacular falconry performance at an exclusive venue reserved only for Platinum Desert Safari guests.
- Sunset canapés with sparkling juice and strawberries.
- Enjoy a camel ride into the sunset, arriving at a serene desert oasis and exclusive cabana.
- Indulge in a six-course fine-dining dinner. View Menu.
- Marvel at captivating entertainment consisting of an acrobatic and fire performance.
- Return to the city between 09:30 PM and 11:30 PM, depending on the season. Your total experience will last approximately seven hours.
What About The Activities
Well, in terms of activities this desert safari is quite an exciting one. You begin by taking a trip all over the desert and then indulging in some dune bashing. You will also get to see animals like the Arabian oryx and gazelles. You have the option of selecting a camel ride and experiencing a Lawrence of Arabia moment.
If you select the night package then you can enjoy watching the starlit sky at night while relaxing in your own private cabana. The best thing is the falcon show this involves a professional demonstrating how a falcon is trained to hunt. You can also take pictures of the beautiful sky at night and get pictures of the sunset in the desert.
There is no doubt that you will experience the true Arabian culture on this desert Safari. The dinner is the highlight of this tour as you will be treated to a 6-course meal made by an expert chef.
The vehicle allotted to you can fit only 4 people so if you have a group of 4 you will not have to share it with anyone else. You will be picked up from your hotel. The tour lasts for 7 hours.
What To Remember
- Foreign tourists will have to submit their visa and passport details at the time of booking
- You must carry a valid ID proof
- It is advisable to wear comfortable clothes and suitable shoes
- Carry a hat and sunglasses
- You must not litter at the campsite
- If you have health issues then do not go for Dune bashing
Policy On Confirmation
You will receive an e-voucher in your email within a couple of hours of booking
Policy On Cancellation
Cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to tour departure are eligible for a full refund.