New Year Dubai Desert Safari
As we approach the New Year 2023, you must be wondering where you should celebrate and welcome the New Year. Well, we have a great suggestion. How about exploring Dubai’s exotic desert on the Dubai Desert Safari? There simply could be no better option to usher in the New Year than going on the mesmerizing Dubai Desert Safari.
It’s an enchanting experience, a wonderful tour that takes you away from the hustle and bustle of the city into the vast expanse of the desert without having to sacrifice the comforts of city life. You are sure to love every moment as you usher in the New Year with your family and friends in the desert. The Dubai Desert Safari brings you up close to the life of the Bedouins in the middle of the desert.
The fun and excitement at the Dubai Desert Safari are simply unending. You get to enjoy live entertainment in the form of mesmerizing belly dance and Tanoura performances. Shake a leg with your gang and fellow tourists to join the fun and gaiety all around. There’s a splendid fireworks show as well. You can also play various games that stimulate your mind. Then there comes the New Year’s Cake with an unrestrained flow of quality champagne. Join everyone and savor mouthwatering cuisine served in an international buffet. Every dish served here is truly lip-smacking and prepared by expert chefs. Come, make your bookings right away so you don’t miss the fun and excitement.
- Pick-up and drop only from and at Spinneys Burjman Center, Deira City Center, Mall of the Emirates, and other such centrally located places
- Gifts and prizes
- Delicious buffet dinner with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Fireworks show
- Cake cutting at the stroke of midnight
- Unlimited tea, coffee, drinks, water, snacks, and alcohol if the option is selected during the booking
- Shisha and hubbly bubbly smoking
- Belly dance to the accompaniment of traditional Arabian music
- Tanura show by a male performer
- Dance on the floor
- Intricate mehendi designing sessions
- Photo op in traditional Arabian attire
- Camel ride
Points to Note
- The duration of the tour is around 6 hours
- The pick-up is between 9 and 9:30 pm
- You may make your choice of going on the safari with or without alcohol being served to you. Please select your option while booking
- The pick-up and drop timings may be modified by up to an hour depending on your location and the traffic conditions
- Sharing transfers are available between certain locations
The Cancellation Policy
- There shall be no charges for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the scheduled trip
- There shall be a 100% charge if the cancellations are made within 24 hours of the scheduled trip
- If you’re found eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days
The Child Access Policy
- Access is free for children till 3 years of age
- Children between 3 and 10 years old will be charged at child rates
- Children above 10 years are charged at regular rates
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What kind of clothes should I wear?
Since it’s hot out there in the desert, we recommend that you turn up in comfortable cotton clothing. To respect local sensibilities, women are advised against wearing shorts and short skirts, and sleeveless tops. Similarly, men should refrain from wearing vests. Coming to footwear, you should wear sandals since if you wear shoes, you’ll have sand getting into them.
- What kind of vehicles is provided for the Desert Safari?
The Desert Safari is conducted in very powerful 4×4 vehicles. The model of the cars is usually Toyota Fortuner or Land Cruiser. All the vehicles provided are very spacious and comfortable.
- What’s the best time to go on this safari?
If it’s the time of the year you have in mind, the best time to go on the safari is between November and February when the weather’s quite pleasant. Speaking of what time of the day is ideal for going on the safari, take the safari late in the noon.
- What’s the minimum number of people needed to go on the safari?
A minimum of two people are needed to make a booking. There’s no limit to the maximum number of people allowed.