Musandam Oman Tour
The Musandam Oman Tour from Dubai offers the most well-curated Musandam travel package. Our tour package is the most comprehensive covering the sights and sounds of Musandam in its true spirit. The trip also includes a fine dining experience where you are served lip-smacking Omani cuisine. The eastern shoreline of the Emirates separates the Musandam Cape from the rest of Oman which is also called Arabia’s Norway giving its southern side critical protection.
On the tour, you get a chance to explore the rough gulfs called Khors in the Arabic language. There are quaint little towns to visit driving through streets passing through the mountains. The tour is a wonderful escape from the stress of everyday life. There are stunningly beautiful fjords with sparkling water that take your breath away. These fjords are home to many dolphins. Surrounded by rocky mountains, the blue water of the fjords creates a mesmerizing scenery. You can also go snorkeling in the waters. Add to that the warmth and friendliness of your hosts and the tour become truly unforgettable.
The Highlights of Musandam Oman Tour
- Enjoy swimming and dolphin spotting at the fjords
- Explore the exotic Seebi and Memo Islands considered the best places for swimming and snorkeling in Oman
- Savor mouthwatering Omani cuisine
- Feel special with gifts that are handed out all day during the tour
- It’s a great relief from the stress of daily life
- Go swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters at the nearest swimming location
- Take in the breathtaking sight of dolphins mid-air as they race through the waters
- Enjoy a banana boat ride with a professional trainer to guide you
- Explore the mystery of the enchanting caves in a spooky ambiance
- Revel in some fun and frolic at the Bassa Public Beach
- The packages come with free pick-up and drop
- A sea cruise on the Musandam Oman Sea is included as well
- A vegetarian and non-vegetarian buffet lunch of Omani and international cuisine is served—absolutely delicious!
- There’s an unlimited serving of fresh fruits, soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee
- You are provided proper equipment for snorkeling along with a life jacket and one-line fishing equipment as well
- Arabian and English music is played for your entertainment
- Dolphin spotting is done at the Musandam Peninsula. However, it’s a seasonal activity
- The shared transfers are done on a shared bus
- The duration of the tour is one whole day
- The pick-up time is between 7:00 and 8:00 AM
- The drop time is between 5:30 and 6:00 PM
- The tour sets off from Spinneys Burjuman
The Cancellation Policy
- If the cancellation is made at least 24 hours before the scheduled tour, no cancellation fee is charged
- If however, the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the scheduled departure, a 100% cancellation charge is applied
- If you are found eligible for a refund, the amount is credited to your account within 7 working days
The Child Policy
- Entry is free for those below 3 years of age as they are considered infants
- All above 3 years of age are charged at regular rates
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Musandam Oman Truip
- What should I wear?
You are advised to dress decently in loose garments to feel comfortable in the heat. Carry sober swimwear for the activities in the water.
- Is it safe to go swimming and snorkeling?
Yes, it is. The highest safety standards are maintained and the staff is very particular about it.
- Is vegetarian food served?
Yes, tasty and healthy vegetarian food is served on the tour.
- What’s the best time of the year to take this tour?
The Middle East is hot and humid. The weather is at its best between November and March. You should therefore go on this tour between November and March.