Do want to experience a boat ride like never before in Dubai? Well, here is your chance by signing up for the Love Boat Ride in Dubai. This boat ride commences at Dubai Marina and it takes you past some of the iconic buildings on the coastline. Do you want to know more about this boat ride? Keep reading as we reveal more interesting details on this ride.
- We offer drop-back and pick-up services for our guests
- Safety gear is provided
- Regular sightseeing
- The boat ride has two options 90 minutes or 120 minutes
Why Should You Select This Tour?
You should select this boat ride simply because it has a wonderful charm to it. Imagine the beautiful view of the Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah while sailing on a love boat. Spend a lazy time sailing on calm waters and enjoy the majestic view of the coast. The good thing about this tour is that only ten people are allowed on a single boat so if your group is big enough then you can have the boat to yourself. You can take the experience to another level by indulging in some parasailing. This is one experience you will never forget.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Going For The Love Boat Ride In Dubai
- People who suffer from backaches or pregnant women should not go for this activity
- All guests have to wear life jackets
- An individual has to weigh about 15 kg to participate
- It is important all passengers must be at the location 20 minutes before departure
- We offer pick-up services from the hotel of your stay and not the airport
- You have to produce a suitable ID before the activity
Our Policies On Cancellation
- If you make any cancellation after receiving confirmation then you will have to pay the full money as a cancellation fee.
Our Policies On Children
- Children who are more than 12 years will have to pay adult rates
- Kids who fall in the age group of 5 to 12 years will pay child rates
- Kids who are less than 5 years will not be allowed in this activity