La Perle Gold Ticket
Mind-blowing imagery and artistic performances you immerse into combine with futuristic technology to present the spectacular La Perle Show. Introduced in Dubai by the Al Habtoor Group, the La Perle Show, a creation of the iconic artistic director, Franco Dragone is a stunning presentation that brings you Dubai’s rich cultural heritage, its colorful today, and the future it aspires for.
The La Perle Show is a spectacular display of stunts and special effects that leave you mesmerized. All along the show, you’re sure to be on the edge of your seat as the performers showcase amazing acrobatics and stunts on an aqua stage creating a stunning show both on the surface of the water, below it, and in the water. The show displays the vibrant spirit of Dubai as nothing else can.
There are 450 performances a year, each one awesome. 1,300 seats face an aqua stage filled with 2.7 million liters of water as the performers take dives at speeds of 85-100 kilometers per hour. You may also collect exclusive merchandise of the show that reminds you of the spectacular show you enjoyed watching on your visit to Dubai.
- The Gold tickets put you closest to the action inside the theater
- Showcasing the many flavors of the exotic Arabian land, La Perle finds inspiration from Dubai’s vibrancy
- The artists dive into the aqua stage from a height of 35 meters
- You feel completely immersed in the show inside the 270-degree seating arena
- The acrobatics and stunts performed by the artists leave you speechless
- There are 65 world-class artists performing in the arena located in the Al Habtoor City
- No food from outside is allowed into the theater
- You are not allowed to enter the theater with flash or laser pointers
- Vouchers that aren’t redeemed within the validity period can be used provided the difference in rates is paid for if the prices on the current date are found to be higher than those quoted on the voucher
- Unredeemed vouchers may also be exchanged for other experiences if the difference in prices if any is settled
- No refund requests are entertained
- Advance bookings are to be done to avoid the rush and ensure availability
- The tickets are valid only for the time and date displayed on them
- The authorities shall not be responsible if the tickets are damaged or lost by any chance due to your negligence
- Visitors may be asked to furnish valid proof of ID like a driving license, the Emirates ID, or a passport at the counter along with the booking confirmation
Age-Related Restrictions and Facilities
- Children below the age of two years aren’t allowed into the theater for safety reasons
- Children between the ages of three and twelve are charged at child rates
- It’s desirable that those below the age of eighteen are accompanied by adults