Here’s a super thrilling land of adventure where your kids can enjoy some amazing experiences. There are opportunities for role-playing where they are put in the roles of different professionals beginning from doctors to firefighters. Such an activity helps them decide on their dream career. It also teaches them to take responsibility and work in a team.
Kidzania Dubai is a wonderful learning experience for your kids. It’s an educational adventure tour. The place is a top attraction for kids between four and sixteen years old and they thoroughly enjoy playing the roles of adults in their various professions. All along the time spent at Kidzania Dubai, your kids are guided by a team of experts who help them realize the seriousness of the responsibilities that are part of adult life. It’s indeed more than just a fun place. It molds your kids into being better human beings.
- It’s the ultimate destination for wholesome learning for your kids
- It gives your kids the opportunity to role-play 40+ professions that’s a great learning experience helping prepare them for life ahead in a fun way
- Your kids are asked to pick from a range of 40+ coveted occupations which teaches them how responsible they need to be
- It’s wonderful watching your little one play the role of a pilot, a doctor, a chef, or something else in all earnestness
- Your kids learn to manage money as well since they are rewarded with KidZos, Kidzania’s own currency
- Pick up & Drop back facility provided if you have selected the option
- You will have the supervision of an experienced guide to explain things to your child
- 80 different activities for entertaining your kids
- Entry passes included
More Information about the Activity
- There’s a university that prepares your kids for higher education. They earn a degree awarded by Kidzania and are rewarded with KidZos. It prepares them for the various professions at Kidzania
- The Metropolitan Theater at Kidzania has kids at the center stage with various shows being hosted all day. The kids can host their own entertainment shows as well
- Children are engaged in cooking as well in the food and beverages section
- The kids are made to learn from scientists about how to train others in sanitization
- Children are also encouraged to work together and make their own radio shows to prepare them better for the media industry
- Children develop calculation skills by playing the roles of cashiers and stock managers at the department store
- The kids can also try playing cops at the Dubai Police Station and customs officials, all within Kidzania
- The kids here are trained about how to check in at the airport and how to ride on a bus safely
- There are games like table football and billiards that test the skills of the kids
These separate sections comprising various activities help your kids develop many skill sets.
How should you reach there?
By the Metro: Get off at the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Station. After you reach the station, walk to the main road. A feeder bus connects the mall to the station and it plies every 15 minutes. You can also take the air-conditioned Metro Link Bridge, a walk of 15 minutes from the station.
By car: If you are looking to drive to the Dubai Mall from central Dubai, you’ll have to drive through the Financial Center Road after taking the first interchange. The approach road to the Dubai Mall will be on the right.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is it an indoor attraction?
Yes, Kidzania Dubai is an indoor location. That makes it a fine place to visit at any time of the year.
- What are the timings?
It’s open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm from Saturday to Wednesday and from 10:00 am to 12:00 am on Thursdays and Fridays.
- Can you bring your own food?
We’re afraid, you can’t. There are various food chains in-house that serve tasty and hygienic food.
- Is my child safe at Kidzania Dubai?
Yes, they are absolutely safe. Utmost care is taken by the staff here to ensure the safety of every kid.