Khasab Musandam Tour
Did you know you can get the taste of Norway without going to Norway? Oman’s Musandam Khasab is known as the Norway of Arabia and is a beauty to cherish near the Oman border. Khasab Musandam Tours lets you explore nature’s gift most memorably. Therefore, ride the traditional dhow and explore the Norway of Arabia through the vast stretches of the Persian Gulf and Indian Ocean.
Khasab Musandam is undoubtedly a thrilling landscape ideal for tourism. The scenic beauty, nature’s bounty, and uncountable water activities made it a tourist magnet. Anyone owning an adventurous soul must book this tour. Therefore, take a break from hectic city life and visit this ‘Heaven on Earth.’ It is a family-friendly activity where you can enjoy good food, nature’s view, snorkeling, dhow cruise, and more.
Highlights of Khasab Musandam Tours
- Enjoy cruising in a traditional dhow across the Fjords of Musandam.
- Try snorkeling if you haven’t before and visit the underwater world. Spot unique marine animals.
- Have fun while dolphin-watching and swimming in the blue water amidst the heart of nature.
- Treat your mouth with some lip-smacking Oriental buffet lunch. Besides, you will get complimentary soft drinks and fresh fruits.
- Full-day cruising in a traditional Arabian dhow in Musandam Khasab.
- Dolphin watching for the guests.
- Must-try snorkeling and swimming in the crystal clear water of the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.
- Get snorkeling gear, including life jackets and bath towels.
- Delicious Oriental lunch for everyone.
- Complimentary soft drinks and fruits (unlimited).
- You must carry your original passport while coming for the activity as you will cross the country border.
- Bookings must be done at least 48 hours before the activity.
- We offer pickup facilities for groups having more than two members.
- Our pickup and drop-off facilities are available on a shared basis.
- The activity depends on the weather conditions. We can cancel the activity, in case of poor weather conditions, and you will get a full refund.
- You will get unlimited complimentary tea, coffee, and mineral water.
- Swimming and snorkeling gear.
Terms and Conditions
- Our tours are available on a shared and private basis irrespective of transportation from the Emirates.
- Guests must carry their passports. However, it must have at least three months of validity.
- You can rent a car to reach the activity spot. However, you must get a NOC from the renting company as you will cross the border. If your car doesn’t have Oman insurance, you can issue it from the check post on the road.
- Locals and tourists must pay AED 100 (per head) for Emirates and Oman visas.
- Nationalities allowed to cross borders- Australia, Andorra, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Japan, Ireland, Monaco, Malaysia, Malta, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, United Kingdom, Vatican, Spain, Hong Kong, Germany, Greece, Croatia, Poland, Netherlands, USA, Estonia, Finland, and others.
- European, U.K, USA, and other countries can apply for a visa on arrival.
- Apart from the mentioned nationals, visitors with Managerial Profession Visa stamps can get a visa on arrival in Oman.
FAQs on Khasab Musandam Tours
Are kids allowed in the activity?
Yes, kids are allowed in the activity. However, you must book separate tickets for them.
Are there separate toilets for men and women on the show?
Yes, you will get separate toilets for men and women on the show.
Is lunch included in the package?
Yes, lunch is included in the package.