Kayaking in Dubai
Kayaking in Dubai is a popular water activity that provides an exciting and unique way to explore the city’s breathtaking coastal scenery. The warm waters of the Arabian Gulf are ideal for kayaking and offer a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Kayaking refreshes the mind and is best for people who are not ready to go for some thrilling watersports. While kayaking, take in the stunning views of the city’s iconic skyline, including the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
Whether you are an experienced kayaker or a beginner, there are options for everyone. Kayaking tours are available and provide an excellent way to learn about local life. Kayaking in Dubai is a safe and enjoyable activity, with experienced guides accompanying the groups. All necessary equipment, including life jackets and paddles, are provided, so visitors don’t have to worry about bringing their own. Moreover, you’ll get a safety briefing from the professionals to make sure you know how to handle certain situations and remain safe.
With its warm weather and crystal-clear waters, Dubai is the perfect destination for a kayaking adventure, and an experience not to be missed by those who love the great outdoors and water sports.
Key Highlights of Kayaking in Dubai
- A serene kayaking on the gleaming water of the Arabia Gulf will be a delightful experience for you.
- Spend a few hours away from the busy city life and get relaxed while sailing across the pristine waters of the Arabian Sea.
- Standup paddling, Single, and Double kayaking options are there from which the individuals can choose according to their preference.
- Enjoy the picturesque views of urban architecture like Jumeirah Beach Residence, Atlantis The Palm, Burj Khalifa, and Burj Al Arab while sailing across the calm water.
- Once kayaking is over, you can have some more fun exploring other water activities like Deep Sea Cruising, Scuba Diving, and more.
- Single and double kayaking is available for one hour depending on your selected option.
- A safety briefing session was provided by the professionals.
- Safety gears
- A swimsuit
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Reasons to Go Kayaking in Dubai
- If you want to get amazing views of the Arabian coastline, this is a must-have experience.
- Dubai kayaking will give you one of the best ways to forget your stress amidst the serene water of the Gulf.
- Get the confidence back as you will paddle your own kayak.
- Grab the opportunity to spend calm and quality time in the water at an unhurried pace.
- Kayaking will give you the opportunity to see some of the urban architecture of Dubai leisurely.
- Anyone can enjoy this water activity. No prior kayaking experience is required.
- Both tandem and solo kayak trips are available. This means you can either enjoy the experience alone or give it a try with your friend or partner.
- Not only will kayaking put you in a better mood but also will improve your focus.
- For safety reasons, we have restricted the entry of children belonging to the age group of 0-10 years.
- Parents or an adult should always accompany minor children taking part in this activity.
- Pregnant women, asthmatic patients, and people having back and neck pain are not recommended for this experience.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or is a drunkard is not allowed to undertake this watersport.
- You need to carry your own towel and costume.
- Participants have to be physically and mentally fit.
- Swimming knowledge is required to enjoy a kayaking tour of Dubai.
- Anyone above 100 kg is not allowed for the experience.
- Either a mobile voucher or a printed voucher has to be produced at the counter to get entry.
- The ticket is valid for a specific time and date.
- You have to arrive at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- The event may be postponed due to the unfavorable weather conditions. In such a case, we’ll consult with you to reschedule the event.
- Carry a valid photo ID proof (PAN card is not accepted) to go for the experience.
- The duration of kayaking is approximately 1 hour.
Ticket Booking and Cancelation Policy
- Children below 4 years are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Children above 4 years must be accompanied by their parents or an adult.
- Adult rate will be applicable for this ride.
- Ticket once booked cannot be cancelled.
FAQs on Kayaking in Dubai
- When should I go to Dubai for kayaking?
October to April is the best time to try kayaking in Dubai. During these months, the temperature remains pleasant. As a result, you can enjoy this watersport to the fullest.
- How safe is Dubai kayaking?
Dubai kayaking is absolutely safe. The waters of the Arabian Sea remain calm. An instructor will give you a safety briefing prior to your sailing. Moreover, we’ll provide you with a lifejacket to handle any emergency if arises.
- Are outside food and drinks allowed during kayaking?
Yes. Bring dry snacks and water to go for the experience. Exposure to the sun for a long time can cause dehydration. Drinking water in between will help.