Hot Air Balloon Dubai – Standard
Are you done with the usual sightseeing in Dubai? Then why not treat yourself to something better? Try this hot air balloon ride and you will not be disappointed in the least. This is one experience that you will not forget in a hurry. We will treat you to a gourmet breakfast at a Bedouin Camp and the chance to be photographed with a Peregrine Falcon. You do not have to worry about the safety of this trip as you will be accompanied by trained professionals at all times. Are you excited to know more about this wonderful trip? Then keep reading as we have lots to share with you.
A Brief Overview Of The Hot Air Balloon Ride In Dubai
This hot air balloon ride is a unique experience that should not be missed by anyone. This ride begins before sunrise and so you have to be awake really early and be ready to get picked up. The ride begins with a professional guiding you through some of the safety issues regarding the ride.
You will be accompanied by trained professionals so you do not have to worry about anything. The view from the balloon is simply breathtaking and you are going to love every minute of it without a doubt. You will get a view of the sunrise against the majestic Hajar Mountains and also get a glimpse of the gazelles, oryx, and camels.
- We offer you pick-up and drop-off services for your hotels
- You will also have the chance to ride camels at our camps
- You can take pictures with Falcons at the base camp
- You will be served breakfast at a camp that is designed keeping in mind the Bedouin culture
Things To Know Before You Sign Up For This Balloon Ride
- People who have undergone surgeries or suffer from acute pain in the neck or back should not participate in these activities.
- Those who are scared of heights should stay away from the balloon ride
- You are not permitted to carry knives, alcohol, luggage, professional camera, lighters, and guns.
- Children who are between the age group of 5 to 10 years will have to pay rates for children
- All passengers need to be in the hotel lobby at least ten minutes before they get picked up
- Kids below 5 years and women who are pregnant will not be allowed on the balloon
- You must carry valid ID proofs such as Driving License, Emirates ID, and passport for foreign tourists
Our Policies On Confirmation
We will send you a confirmation message in your email within a day of your booking
If you have selected a slot that is not available then we will provide you with a suitable alternative.
If you decide to cancel before you receive confirmation from us then we will give you a complete refund.
Our Policies On Refunds
- If we feel that you should get a refund then we will forward the same to your account in 7 working days.
Our Policies On Cancellation
- If you cancel 7 days before you travel then we will charge you the full money as a cancellation
- If you cancel 15 days before you travel then we will charge you 50% of the money
- If you cancel 30 days before then you have to pay 15 percent of the money
Do You Get To See Any Animals During This Ride?
Yes, you will get to see animals such as camels, gazelles, and Arabian Oryx during this balloon ride.
Do You Have To Pay Anything Extra For Falcon Show?
The good news is that you do not have to pay any extra money for the falcon show, it is included in the package price.
What Is the Maximum Number Of Passengers Allowed On The Balloon?
The balloon ride can accommodate 20 people at one go.