Dubai has been winning hearts with its bustling ambiance and fascinating architecture. Although the main attractions of Dubai lie in the silver lining, there are other hidden and less explored areas in the city. If you love enjoying holidays amidst tranquillity and adventure, Dubai can be a great choice too. The spectacular Hatta Mountains will take your adventurous soul to the next level. With our Hatta Mountain Safari Tours, your soul will get that extra dose of restfulness.
Nestled in the gorgeous village of Hatta, Hatta Mountains is a paradise for travelers. Located on the eastern side of Dubai City, the village is about ancient Emirati heritage. Furthermore, the captivating panoramic views of the hills are surely a treat to the eyes. With us, your Dubai trip will be a memorable one, as comfort is our first priority. The road to Hajar Mountain is quite uneven. Therefore, we take our guests in luxurious 4×4 cars. As soon as you reach, you can explore the village, especially the palatial Hatta Fort. The architectural work will remind you of the Arabic craftsmen.
Activities at Hatta Mountain Safari Tours
Apart from the majestic mountains, you will find many Hatta Mountain activities to try. Although the list is never-ending, here are a few must-try activities you should not miss.
- Try kayaking in the water of Hatta Dam
All the adventure connoisseurs out there here is the opportunity to feel the adrenaline rush while kayaking in the Hatta Dam. The sparkling and peaceful water will leave you spellbound. Whether you are coming with your friends or family, make sure to visit here.
- Explore the Hatta Heritage Village
If ancient architecture and facts excite you, you must visit the Hatta Heritage Village. Upon exploring the village inside out, you will find interesting architectural evidence from the past, which will let you time travel to the past. Moreover, you will learn about the Hatta locals and how their life used to be during the 18th century. To preserve the beauty, various cultural events are organized here. Artists from different corners of the world visit to see the priceless weapons and instruments that locals used.
- Spend a few hours at Hatta Hill Park
Enjoy the tranquillity inside Hatta Hill Park and cherish the panoramic views of the location. The park is located at the mountaintop and is amazing to spend time with your loved ones. You will spot small huts where you can savor BBQ foods and walk through lush greenery. All in all, it is a perfect spot for a regular outing.
- Memorable mountain safari
If you want to try something interesting, enjoy a mountain safari at Hatta Mountain. The trails are not too steep and hard to walk on; thus, making it perfect for beginners and experts.
Hatta Mountain Safari Tours Inclusions
- We offer pickup and drop-off facilities.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty while we drive through the Hatta Mountains.
- Try kayaking in the Hatta Dam.
- Explore the Heritage Village.
- Click amazing mountain pictures.
- Spend quality time inside Hatta Hill Park.
Additional benefits (paid)
- Delicious lunch at Hatta Fort Hotel.
- Adventurous ride in a 4×4 vehicle.
- The pickup time is 8 am.
- The drop time is 2 pm.
- The entire activity lasts for 6 hours.
Terms and conditions
- All cancelations can be done before 24 hours. On canceling the tour after 24 hours, it will be 100% chargeable.
- You can reschedule the activity a day before and we won’t deduct any charges.
- The activity is perfect for everyone.
- Pregnant women, aged people, or someone with a back injury should not go on the mountain safari.
- No charges are applied for kids under 3. An adult rate is applied for kids above 3.
FAQs on Hatta Mountain Trip
Is there any dress code for the activity?
If you are coming during summer, wear comfortable outfits. However, if you are coming in winter, wear warm clothes.
Is the activity available throughout the year?
Yes, we accept booking for Hatta Mountain Safari throughout the year.
Can I carry outside food or drinks?
No, you cannot carry outside food, but you can carry a water bottle to stay hydrated.