Gyrocopter Flight in Dubai
Dubai is not only about skyscrapers, desert, and some marvelous architecture. From giving you knowledge to shoot an adrenaline rush, the city offers many unique experiences for everyone. And, that’s what has made Dubai a popular tourist destination. Now, gyrocopter flight in Dubai has come as an icing on the cake. Go for this unique flight experience and turn your dream of flying into a reality.
Gyrocopter has the features of airplane and helicopter. Dubbed as autogyro, this 2-seater aircraft will delight you by letting you enjoy the scenic beauty of Dubai from 1500 feet. During the flight, get an aerial view of some famous Dubai landmarks like The World Islands, Palm Jumeirah Island, Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, and more. The 360-degree panoramic views will astonish you. At the same time, experience the thrill of enjoying the views from the skies.
Highlights of Gyrocopter Flight in Dubai
- Get adrenaline rush as the aircraft takes off.
- Fly over the iconic landmarks like Burj Al Arab, Atlantis Hotel, Ain Dubai, etc.
- Capture some cool aerial shots.
- Enjoy the views from both sides of the gyrocopter.
- Feel like as if you’re on a rollercoaster when the pilot takes a quick acrobatic turn.
- Get a customized video capturing your entire expressions and experience during the flight.
Reasons to Choose Gyrocopter Ride
- Professional pilots controlling the aircraft make sure you’re completely safe during the flight.
- It offers a slow-ride experience. This means a gyrocopter flight is perfect for those who don’t have the dare to go for extreme adventures.
- You can get a bird’s eye view of various important landmarks of Dubai.
- Flying at a height of 1500 feet will increase your confidence.
- This is a great option for both group and solo travelers.
- Flexible time slots to help you schedule your flight as per your convenience.
- Gyrocopter tour which lasts for about 20 minutes.
- Aerial view of many iconic Dubai landmarks.
- Transfers as mentioned during ticket booking.
- Free lockers to keep your belongings.
- Protective eyewear.
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
Flight Timings and Duration
The duration of the flight is
How to Reach?
The departure point of gyrocopter flight is Skydive Dubai Palm Dropzone. There are two ways to reach the destination.
- Book a Cab: Get onto your booked cab to reach Skydive Dubai Palm Dropzone.
- By Bus:Margham intersection 1 and 2, and Jebel Ali 1, 4, 2 are the nearest bus stop to your destination.
- By Metro:Take the metro route and get down at the nearest metro station, Danube to go to Palm Dropzone.
What to Wear?
Light and comfortable clothes are recommended for this flight. Also, don’t forget to take your sporty shoes.
- Show a valid ID proof upon arrival.
- Arrive half an hour before the scheduled time to the departure point.
- The ticket is valid for a fixed time and date.
- Minimum age requirement to go for the gyrocopter flight is 17 years.
- Anyone above 105kg is not eligible to get the experience.
- Daily flying conditions may affect the time slots.
- You have to sign a waiver form before taking the ride.
- The activity of the experience depends heavily on weather conditions.
- For safety reasons, you can take selfie sticks, cameras, and phones on board.
Gyrocopter Flight FAQs
- How safe is the gyrocopter flight in Dubai?
The gyrocopter is totally safe and stable aircraft. The pilot we will provide you with will be experienced and well-trained. He will also give you some safety briefing, which you have to follow to enjoy a safe flight.
- Does my ticket price includes videos and pictures?
No. Pictures and videos can be delivered at your doorstep if requested. However, you have to pay extra to get the edited videos and pictures of your flight.
- How many people can sit in a gyrocopter?
Maximum two people can sit in a gyrocopter at a time. However, the experienced pilot, who will be with you can be your great companion. His acrobatic skills will definitely add to the thrill of your experience. At the same time, he knows perfectly how to take control of the flight.
- Can my child go for this experience?
Yes, only if he is above 17 years. The minimum age to go for the flight is 17 years.
- Can I fly the gyrocopter?
No. Only the qualified and trained pilots are assigned to fly the aircraft. Sit in the backseat in a relaxed mood and enjoy the picturesque view of the city.
- Should I bring a jacket for an open gyrocopter ride?
If you want to go for an open gyrocopter ride, layer yourself with a jacket. You may feel chilled inside the open gyrocopter due to the cold and the blowing wind.