Guided Dubai City Tour with Burj Khalifa
A small fishing village turned into a glamorous paradise- Dubai turned out to be a sprawling metropolis. A detailed Dubai city tour will enlighten you about how life was in Dubai before and after the massive transformation. It is indeed an incredible journey, and the history itself will definitely fascinate you. Our Guided Dubai City Tour with Burj Khalifa will cover all the major spots of Dubai that made it a renowned tourist spot across the world. The tour begins with a trip to the Dubai Museum. The famous Dubai Museum preserves historical facts and information about the city. Furthermore, you will find some valuable artifacts too.
The next stop is the Jumeirah Mosque. Here you will discover the spiritual side of Dubai and how locals follow it diligently. Jumeirah Beach is near the Jumeirah Mosque, a perfect place to breathe in sea salt and relax. Burj Al Arab is a part of the Dubai Guided City tour. It is a 7-star hotel in Dubai. One of the reasons behind its popularity is its architectural work. From a distance, the hotel looks like a sailing boat. Moreover, from here you can view the captivating Palm Islands, a man-made island, and the luxurious Atlantis Hotel.
We will take you to the Mall of Emirates and the Dubai Mall. These gorgeous malls highlight the gorgeous lifestyle of the ‘City of Gold.’ The final destination is the famous Burj Khalifa, the pride of the Emirates. The biggest attraction is the observation deck, from where you will get a charming view of the entire city.
- Our Dubai guided tour is available daily.
- Each tour lasts for approximately 4 hours.
- The tour starts around 9 in the morning.
- Get pickup and drop facility.
- Printed tickets are accepted.
- A short halt at the Jumeirah Beach
- Click pictures near the Atlantis Hotel
- Get a glance at the famous Dubai Museum
- While the ride moves, catch a glimpse of the Jumeirah Mosque
- Praise the beauty of the famous Mall of Emirates and the Dubai Mall
- Shuttle services are available depending on your selection at the time of booking.
- We offer shuttle services from hotels that are located in the heart of the city (Deira, Sheikh Zayed, Marina, and Bur Dubai).
- You will get shuttle services depending on the option you select at the time of booking.
- Depending on the traffic conditions in your area, the pickup and drop timings may change.
- Any cancelation made 24 hours before the tour will be done free of cost.
- Any cancelation made within 24 hours will be 100% chargeable.
- The refund amount will reflect in your bank account within seven days (if eligible).
- Kids under 3 are considered infants and their entry will be free.
- Kids from 3-10 are considered children and have to pay the child rate.
- Kids above 10 are considered adults and have to pay the adult rate.
What is the ideal time to visit Dubai?
Dubai is visited by tourists throughout the year. However, if you want to make the most of the trip visit during winter (November-March). The temperature remains tolerable during this time, which is suitable for trying the activities.
What are some of the best places to visit in Dubai?
There are hundreds of tourist spots to visit in Dubai, like the Palm Islands, Atlantis, Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Beach, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Mall, Mall of Emirates, and more.
Is there any dress code?
You are free to wear anything in Dubai. However, if you are visiting any holy place, you have to wear modest and covered clothes.
Can I carry food or drinks during the activity day?
No, food is not allowed on the activity day. However, you can carry your water bottle to stay hydrated.