Dubai’s transformation from a cluster of small fishing villages to a spectacular city has been absolutely amazing. Today, the city is a major tourism hub that draws travelers from every corner of the world. An intriguing blend of stunning Westernized modernism and a rich Arabian cultural heritage, the City of Gold is home to numerous exciting attractions. With its world-class infrastructure and accommodation facilities catering to visitors of every budget, Dubai is a wonderful place to visit for your vacations.
Full-Day Dubai City Tour Inclusions
- Round transfers if the option is selected during the booking
- A walk through the heritage site, Bastakiya Quarters
- A ride on an Abra, a traditional water taxi
- A visit to the spice and gold souks
- Driving by the Jumeirah Mosque
- Photo ops at the picturesque Jumeirah Beach, the Burj Al Arab, and the Atlantis Hotel
- Driving through the Madinat Jumeirah
- Visiting the glamorous Dubai Marina
- Driving by the Mall of the Emirates
- A visit to the massive Dubai Mall and watching the spectacular Dancing Fountain perform in the evening
- A visit to the stunning Burj Khalifa’s waterfront next to the Dubai Mall for a photo opportunity
Important Points to Note
- Please carry a valid proof of identity or your passport
- You can avail of shared transfers from hotels and other accommodations located centrally in Dubai in and around Deira, Sheikh Zayed Road, Bur Dubai, and the Dubai Marina
- For pick-ups from locations that are far from the places mentioned above, the guests shall have to coordinate with the operations team
- No refund requests for services used partially are entertained
- Guests aren’t allowed to carry any heavy luggage on the tour
- The tour is undertaken every day of the week except Fridays since most attractions are closed to visitors on that day
- On certain occasions, guests may find some attractions closed unexpectedly. We shall not be held responsible for the same and hence no compensation requests shall be entertained
- There may be modifications of 30 to 60 minutes in the shared transfers schedules depending on where the guest is located and the prevailing traffic conditions
Brief Overview of Full Day Dubai City Tour
Dubai is dotted with structures and buildings that are a wonder of modern engineering and architecture. At the same time, the city is also home to historical sites that go back centuries and shed light on the ancient past of the region. Dubai is also a great place for shopping. There are stunningly opulent shopping malls selling exclusive items and there are also traditional markets, the souks that sell a variety of stuff, right from spices to gold.
Dubai is lined with a plethora of interesting places to visit. Taking the Full Day City Tour with us have you exploring the city thoroughly. The Bastakiya Quarters showcase the region’s traditional cultural legacy with its souks, art galleries, and museums. The Dubai Museum within the Al Fahidi Fort which dates back to the 18th century gives visitors a deep insight into life in Dubai before oil was struck. Dubai’s opulence and glamour come to the fore when you visit the upscale Jumeirah, home to the iconic Palm, the Atlantis, the Burj Al Arab, the Madinat Jumeirah, and the Souk Madinat.
When in Dubai, shopping is a must. A visit to the Mall of the Emirates lets you pick some stunning exclusive items. The super posh Dubai Marina with its stunning skyline takes your breath away. The massive Dubai Mall is close by and after you have picked the latest in haute couture there, we visit the amazing Burj Khalifa and the spectacular dancing fountain at its base. The Full Day Dubai City Tour brings you Dubai at its best. You can explore the many facets of the enchanting city—its glamorous modern avatar as well as its other side steeped in history.
- Please ensure that you have a valid ID proof preferably a passport with you when participating in this activity.
- The shared transfers option is available from your Hotels or Residnets located within Dubai City.
- There will be no refund for services that are partially used or not even utilized.
- Heavy luggage is not allowed during this tour.