Are you looking for something fun to do with your family and kids? Then make your way to the Emirates Park Zoo in Abu Dhabi. The zoo houses more than 1700 animals and over 250 endangered and unique species. Depending on the tickets selected you will have access to sections such as Wildlife Walk, Petting Zoo, and Primate Parade. We can guarantee that you are going to have a lot of fun here. Are you very eager to know more about this place? Well, let us get started.
A Brief Overview Of The Emirates Park Zoo Abu Dhabi Tickets
Get prepared to be amazed as this zoo is truly unique. The zoo is quite big and covers a huge area that is home to more than 1700 animals. The zoo has almost ten sections, that you will love visiting. Visiting them will give you the chance to study and learn more about them. You will find reptiles, birds, mammals, herbivores, primates, and wildcats in the different sections.
At the park for wildlife – seize the opportunity to view majestic animals such as the Amur Leopard, Cheetahs, and Bengal Tigers. There is a section called Primate Paradise where you can see some rare species of monkeys such as Velvet Monkey, Tufted Capuchin, and Blue Monkey.
Make your way to Bird Park and see birds such as Red Macaw, Grey Parrots from Africa, and Laughing Kookaburra. The other sections such as Petting Zoo, Reptile House, Flamingo Park, and Animal Paradise are also worth visiting.
What Else Does This Zoo Offer
Select your ticket carefully so that you can visit most of the sections and get the most of out your time there. You can indulge in activities such as feeding animals like giraffes, monkeys, hippos, and goats.
Highlights Of Emirates Park Zoo Abu Dhabi Tickets
- You will have the chance to offer food to some of the animals in a controlled environment
- Visit sections like Snake Alley, Hippo House, and Crocodile Pool
- View Rare species of birds at Bird House
- View Dangerous Animals from a close distance
- Get the chance to learn interesting facts about more than 1700 animals
- There are three different variants of the tickets, each one will let you visit different sections
Things To Remember Before Visiting This Zoo
- If you lose vouchers or tickets to the zoo, you will not be given a refund
- You must follow all the rules as laid down by the zoo administration
- You are not allowed open-toe footwear, flip-flops, and high heels
- The driving tour is only for people who are more than 6 years and 12 years
- Kids who measure more than 140cms will be allowed for the Climbing activity and Zoo zip
- All activities are held at a specific time and you need to be early
- You have to provide a valid identity proof
Our Policies On Children
- Kids who are more than 2 years will have to pay adult rates
- Kids who are less than 2 years can enter for free
Our Cancellation Policy
- If you decide to cancel after your booking then you will have to pay the entire charge as a cancellation