Ready to embark on a wildlife adventure? Dubai has it all. Dubai Safari Park will let you discover amazing wildlife. Spreading over more than 119 acres of land, the park boasts 2500 animals from different parts of the world. Many artificial habitats are there like the African, Arabian, and Asian villages where you will see the animals roaming freely. Explore various sections in the park to see wide ranges of flora and fauna.
If you want to indulge yourself more, try a safari. During the 45-minute safari, you’ll get a chance to come close to different animals like giraffes, elephants, birds, and more. Not only can you watch them but also you can feed them under the guidance of the staff. The safari will take you to a unique crocodile drive-through exhibit, which is a world first, as well as the largest lion and elephant drive-through exhibit in the UAE. It also has a theater with 1000 seats, where visitors can watch captivating performances by binturongs and raccoons.
In addition to them, the interactive exhibits also will give you an insight into the life of the wild animals, making the safari an educational tour for you. The park features several recreation and dining options, such as a ski slope, a children’s play area, and an adventure zone, in its Wadi area that is also inhabited by a range of exotic bird and animal species. A major highlight of the park is its use of solar energy, which makes the park energy-efficient. The park is remarkable for its innovative waste disposal and water renewal methods, as well as its air-conditioned rocks, misting machines, and cool pools that shield the inhabitants from the harsh sunrays of summer.
Key Highlights of Dubai Safari Park
- Watch and know about more than 100 types of birds, 78 types of mammals, and 50 types of reptiles.
- Go to the African Village to explore African wildlife including Okapi, Ring-tailed Lemur, Greater Flamingo, African Lion, African Elephant, and Pygmy Hippo.
- Get the Arabian flavor at the Arabian Village. The manmade Arabian mountains, deserts, and terrains will give you a real-like Arabian village feel. Here, the appeal is further enhanced by animals like Arabian Wolf, Oryx, Gazelle, Saiga Antelope, etc.
- Visit the Explorer Village to spot Cheetahs, Guineafowl, South African Giraffes, and Hippos and further enrich your wildlife experience.
- Asian Village is another plus in this park. Visiting here will let you see Comodo Dragon, MoonBear, and even Gibbons.
- Wadi Village is also a must-visit section. The ponds and green valley surrounding the village are creating a village-like ambiance where you can spend quality time relaxing with your family and have some flavorsome dishes from nearby restaurants.
- Your kids will love this zone, Kids Farm. Being one of the most happening zones in the park, your kids will have lots of fun here. Let your kids interact with some common village animals like ducks, chickens, sheep, goats, etc.
- Entry into the park
- Access to all zones namely the Explorer Village, Asian Village, African Village, Kids Farm, and Al Wadi.
- Get a journey ticket to enjoy unlimited rides on the train, a 35-minute bus safari, live shows, and a walking tour through the above-mentioned zones.
- Foods and drinks
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Reasons to Go To Dubai Safari Park
- It is the only safari park in the UAE.
- Enables you to see some unique species of animals roaming in their natural habitats.
- Exploring the different sections will let you see artificially-created Arabian steppes and African Savannah.
- Various exhilarating activities are there like feeding giraffes, camel ride, and elephant ride.
- The wonderful use of solar energy to make the park energy-efficient will leave you awestruck.
- The air-conditioned rocks, chilled pools, and green valley will restore your inner peace.
- Grab the opportunity to see 111 types of birds and 100+ varieties of plants.
- SANAD Card holders will get free access to the park.
- The park is wheelchair-friendly.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed inside the park.
- The park also doesn’t give permission for alcohol consumption inside the park.
- Wear outfits that cover your shoulders and knees.
- Keep yourself hydrated during the park tour.
- Littering is strictly prohibited inside the park.
- Make sure not to touch and feed the animals without the guidance of the park staff.
- You’re not allowed to carry certain things inside the park. This includes toy guns, balls, balloons, skateboards, flash photographs, pets, and bicycles.
- Kids should always be accompanied by adults.
- You can avail of their super taxi services to explore various zones of the park.
How to Reach?
By Car: Take a car to reach the park via Sheikh Zayed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan Street (D54) or Ras Al Khor Road or Al Awir Road.
By Metro: Get down at the Creek Metro Stop on the Green Lane. Take a taxi from here to reach your destination within 16 minutes.
Ticket Booking and Cancelation Policy
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you via email within a few minutes of your ticket booking.
- Children under 3 years will get free entry.
- Children belonging to the age group of 3-12 will need child rate tickets.
- Children above 12 years need adult rate tickets.
- Ticket once booked cannot be canceled.
Dubai Safari Park Tickets FAQs
- Can you list some best-themed villages inside the park?
Yes. Here’s the list of the themed villages inside the park.
- Arabian village
- Asian Village
- African Village
- Explorer village
- Kids Farm
- Wadi village
Each village has its own beauty and lets you see the animals living in those actual regions.
- When is the best time to visit Dubai Safari Park?
The Dubai Safari Park is available for visits every day from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and you can go at any time you prefer. However, if you have a specific show you want to see, it is recommended to check the show’s schedule and plan your visit accordingly. For instance, if the Birds of Prey Show is of interest to you, it begins at 4:30 PM, so plan your visit accordingly. If you don’t have a specific show in mind, visiting the park early in the morning is advisable to avoid the heat and to have more time for exploration.
- What facilities can I avail of inside the park?
Inside the park, you can avail guided tours to all the sections. There are many activities to keep the children engaged. Furthermore, eco-friendly vehicles are also available. Last but not least, you will come across many eateries where you can taste some delicious dishes.