Dubai Parks and Resorts Day Passes
Famous as the ultimate leisure spot in the city, the Dubai Parks and Resorts is one of the biggest attractions to explore. Grab the Dubai Parks and Resorts tickets to experience a world-class fun time with your loved ones. It features two different theme parks with one water park. The park is different from others and is more like a retail destination featuring a Polynesian theme.
This park is entirely built for ultimate fun and adventure. Besides, it hosts over 100 unique thrilling rides. Moreover, the spellbinding attractions are truly mind-blowing. Spread at an area of 16 million square feet, it is perfect to spend your weekends. Therefore, you can grab our single-day pass (five different options) or multi-day pass (one-day, two-day, and three-day passes).
The Motiongate is the biggest theme park out of the two. Based on Hollywood movies, it is undoubtedly a fun paradise. Flint’s Imagination Lab, The Green Hornett, Camp Viking, Penguin Air, Capital bullet train- you can experience everything under one roof. Besides, it is also one of a kind theme park that combines almost every exhilarating ride you can ever imagine. However, you will find a difference- the rides are inspired by three popular film studios DreamWorks Animation, Sony Pictures Studios, and Lions Gate.
The next is Legoland Dubai, which includes six exciting theme zones- Lego City, Adventure, Kingdoms, Miniland, Imagination, and Factory. Sure, it is a family-friendly zone where you will experience exotic fun and loads of entertainment. Furthermore, don’t miss visiting the Legoland Waterpark, which features over twenty different water slides for all the aqua fun lovers. Hence, visit Dubai Parks and Resorts for limitless fun and frolic.
Dubai Parks and Resorts Tickets Highlights
- Spend a day at the city’s only integrated resort.
- View some amazing accommodations, two different theme parks, a massive waterpark, and of course a shopping and dining section- everything in one place.
- Explore Motiongate Dubai- the city’s first Hollywood-inspired theme park.
- Furthermore, take your kids to the Lego-themed attractions- Legoland Dubai and Legoland Waterpark.
- You can select any pass depending upon your convenience- individual theme park, all-park access tickets, two-park access, etc.
- You can enjoy complimentary access with our pass to Riverland Dubai to enjoy dining, shopping, and leisure options.
Dubai Parks and Resorts Tickets Inclusions
- Select any Dubai Parks and Resorts pass and add any two theme parks.
- Get access to Riverland and enjoy dining and leisure attractions.
- Try the engaging Hollywood-themed rides and spend some time at Legoland Dubai.
- Transfer facilities upon booking separately.
- Always bring a photo ID when coming for the activity. You will be asked for it at the entrance.
- Pickup services are available from Dubai hotels and residences.
- You won’t get any refund for the partly used services.
- Children must come for the activity with their parents.
- Don’t bring snacks or beverages inside the park.
- The transfer timings will vary depending on the traffic conditions in your area.
- Guests will get free parking and valet services on paying AED 100.
- A few activities might remain unavailable due to routine maintenance.
FAQs on Dubai Parks & Resorts
What is Dubai Parks and Resorts?
It is a popular amusement theme park in Dubai famous for thrilling activities and fun rides. The park covers an area of 25 million square feet and houses two different themes- Legoland and Motiongate. Furthermore, you can enjoy over 100 unique rides, relax in a 5-star hotel, try fine dining, and shop at Riverland Dubai.
When is the best time to visit the park?
The ideal season to visit the Dubai Parks and Resorts is during winter (November to March). The weather remains pleasant during this time, but the park remains crowded. However, visit during the off-season if you want to avoid the crowd.
Can I bring outside food and drinks?
Visitors cannot bring outside food and drinks inside the park.
Why is Legoland Dubai popular?
Legoland is a childhood nostalgia. It is all about Legos and life-size Lego rides ideal for kids and adults. Legoland Dubai is a family-friendly park in Dubai Parks and Resorts.