Dubai Glow Garden Tickets
If you are planning to visit Dubai, get ready to surround yourself with the most unique theme parks and icons in the world. The Dubai Glow Garden tickets are giving you a chance to experience the one-of-a-kind largest theme park in the city. Located at Zabeel Park, it is a true example of fine art and innovation. The Dubai Glow Garden is a well-decorated and crafted garden that features a new theme with new seasons. Furthermore, the items used to decorate the garden are biodegradable. Come with us and explore this man-made wonder, which is not only an exotic family entertainment hub but an educational zone as well. That’s not all, the exhibits found here glow in a unique rhythm, which helps in reducing the carbon footprint. Therefore, you can say that this innovation is surely a sustainable idea.
The enchanting view of the ‘Art by Day and Glow by Night’ made by expert artists is one of the best things to explore. Besides, the garden exhibits hundreds of eco-friendly art forms made by 500 craftsmen. Several themed sections are also present lit by LED lamps. You will find imaginative and fascinating replicas like wildlife animals, flowers, trees, and birds that look attractive. With the Glow Garden Dubai ticket deals, you can stroll through the glowing tunnels of the park and explore Talking Tree, Happy Forest, Happiness Street, and My Dubai.
Furthermore, there are a few latest additions, like the Magic Park. The brain-twisting optical illusions using outstanding 3D art installations are truly exceptional and will leave you spellbound. Inside the Art Park, you will find thousands of exhilarating displays made using 5 lakh recyclable items. Moreover, every year Glow Park organizes live performances. From international and regional artists to acrobats, eminent artists come here to perform. Other shows include Colorful World, a light and laser show.
With our ticket, you can explore Magic Park, which is all about the art of science. However, you can also visit Glow Park and Art Park. Don’t miss visiting the Dinosaur Park and Ice Park, which replicate the Arctic ambiance.
Why should you not miss Dubai Glow Garden?
It is a new concept in the heart of the city and is a fun recreation park made with recycled materials. The tagline of the park is ‘Wonderful World,’ which does justice to it. Furthermore, you will find wonders of the world celebrating the precious life on the planet. A special edutainment zone is built for kids to teach them about the environment. Check out the different segments like Happy Forest and Happiness Street. The best part is you will get food outlets inside selling mouth-watering cuisines to treat your taste buds if you feel hungry after all that exploration.
Dubai Glow Garden Ticket Inclusions
- Get entry tickets to the Dubai Glow Garden.
- You get access to Dinosaur Park.
- Explore the Art Park
- Visit the Magic Park
- Experience the magical creation ‘Art by Day’ and ‘Glow by Night.’
- Every guest should follow the safety instructions inside the Dubai Glow Garden.
- Wear modest outfits when coming here.
- Always use the passages, walkways, and exits allotted inside the park.
- Reach the activity location at least an hour before the closing time.
- Specially abled people don’t need tickets.
- The park opens around 4 pm and closes by 11 pm (Sunday to Friday) and 4 pm to midnight (Saturday).
- Any cancelations made 24 hours before the activity will be done free of cost.
- If you cancel the tickets within 24 hours of the activity day, we will charge 100% cancelation fees.
- The refund amount will reflect in your bank account within 7 days.
- Kids under 3 are infants and their entry will be free.
- Kids above 3 have to pay the adult rate.
Will I get transfer facilities with the ticket?
No, we don’t provide transfer facilities with the ticket. You have to arrange the commute on your own.
Do we need separate tickets for kids?
Yes, kids are allowed in the park. However, kids above 3 need separate tickets.
Is outside food and drinks allowed inside?
No, visitors cannot bring food and drinks inside the park.