Burj Khalifa 124th Floor
The Burj Khalifa was opened in the year 2010 and it is considered to be an important landmark in Dubai. This building has an amazing height that goes up to 828 meters, this is the biggest building on the planet. This is a masterpiece that is a combination of engineering and artistic vision. The architecture is ultra-modern and it is a visual treat. Here are some more interesting facts about this fabulous landmark.
A Brief Overview Of The Burj Khalifa
Construction operations for the Burj Khalifa commenced in the year 2004 and were completed in the year 2010, this served as an inspiration to countries all over the world to turn to make a dream come true with hard work and immaculate planning.
A lot of care was taken while planning the interior décor of the tower as they are adorned with stone flooring, handmade rugs, stucco walls, and travertine floors. The Burj Khalifa has the famous Armani Hotel and prestigious residences. Some of the floors are open for tourists as well, such as the decks for observation, the Burj Club, and the 124th floor. You can get to the top by taking a ride on the elevator which is the fastest in the whole world, traveling at a speed of 10m/sec.
What Will You See On 124th Floor
The first thing that will take your breath away is the view, it is simply stunning to see the entire city from that height. The Burj Khalifa is not just a tall building but it is also a free-standing building and it is truly unique.
The 124th floor will have telescopes, which can be used to view any building around the city. You will also have access to the deck on the 125th floor which has Arabic mashrabiya that allows you to access a brilliant view of the city below. You can get to see the skyline, The Marina, Palm Jumeirah, and the Burj Arab from here. Do keep your camera ready to take some fabulous pictures.
- Virtual reality interactive show
- Spectacular view from the 125th floor
- Access to powerful telescopes
- The chance to ride the fastest elevators in the world
- You will have access to the Sky Lounge
- You will be given a tour by an experienced guide
- You will have access to the Observation Deck
What Is Included
- Access to Wi-Fi
- Access to the observation deck and the telescopes
- Entry to the 125th and 124th floors of the Burj Khalifa
What Is Not Included
- Souvenir photographs
Our Policies On Confirmation
- We will send you a confirmation within a few hours of receiving your booking
- The place is suitable for wheelchairs
- Visitors with infants must keep them seated on the lap at all times
Our Policies On Cancellation
- We do not offer any refunds in case you have other plans
If the tour gets canceled due to bad weather then we will either offer a full refund or an alternative tour date.