Have you been told that the only way to experience Dubai is to indulge in shopping and fine dining? Well, we are going to shatter that myth for you as we will introduce the Blue Boat ride to you. Yes, gear up for some fun and frolic and get some wind in your hair. Are you eager to know more about this activity? Well, we will not keep you waiting so let us dive right into the details.
A Brief Introduction To The Blue Boat Ride In Dubai
Imagine hitting cruising the sparkling waters on a speedboat as you are taken by the coastline of Dubai while feasting on the beautiful view of some iconic buildings in Dubai. The ride continues for 90 minutes. Get a spectacular view of Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, Burj Arab, and Dubai Marina. This is one activity that you will not forget in a hurry.
What Are The Highlights Of The Tour
- A cruise on the open waters
- Royal palaces
- Burj Arab
- The Palm
- Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai Marina
What About The Dress Code?
Traditional or casual dress will work fine for this tour. Women should not wear any heels. During the hot summer months, one should wear lightweight clothes. In the winter a light sweater or jacket will be okay. You should carry a camera to take pictures as you cruise along.
Things To Keep In Mind Before You Sign For This Tour
- Children who weigh more than 15 kg will be allowed to get on this boat
- Children who fall in the age group of 3 to 12 years will have to pay a child rate
- You must get to the location 20 minutes before your departure time
- The timings may vary depending on the sea and weather condition
Some Advice On Medical Conditions
- If you are pregnant or if you experience conditions like angina, diabetes, dizzy spells, and epilepsy you should stay away from this activity.
- The sea tends to be unpredictable at times that can affect the movement of the boat so if you experience any back pain you should not indulge in this boat ride.
Our Policies On The Tour
- If you tend to make any cancellation within a period of 24 hours before the commencement of the tour, you will have to pay the entire money as a cancellation.
- If you cancel 72 hours before your tour commences then you will have to pay 10 cancellation fees
- No refunds will be issued in case you cannot show up for the tour
- If you pay using credit cards then certain bank charges will apply
- You can avail of some special rates during public holidays