Al Ain City Tour
What better way to discover the charm of Al Ain than to sign up for a city tour? We have created a special city tour that will allow you to sip on the vibrant energy of this city. We will make sure that every iconic landmark is covered on this tour. Most importantly, we have created the tour in a way to gives you a more relaxed experience. Are you keen to know more about this city tour? Well, then keep reading as we reveal some fascinating details.
A Brief Overview Of The Al Ain City Tour
Our city tour will include visits to iconic places like the Camel Market, Archaeological Park, National Museum, Ain Mall, Ain Zoo, and Hafeet Mountain. The good thing about this tour is that you will be given a guide who will accompany you on the tour and explain all the details to you.
You will also be given some time to grab a meal and also take pictures in front of some iconic buildings within this city. This city tour is designed to give you a glimpse into the modern and historical background of the place. The city tour is not just fun, but also educational. We also offer customized options for an extra charge. So, book your slots with us in order to avoid any disappointments.
What Are The Inclusions For This City Tour
- We offer to pick you up and drop you back at your hotel
- Lunch, but you need to select the right option
- Visit Al Ain Mall
- Visit Al Ain Zoo, entrance tickets need to be purchased separately
- Visit Warm Water Springs
- A visit to the Jebel mountains
- We will take you to Al Ain Fort
- A visit to Al Ain Museum
Why Should You Go For This Tour
This city tour is the perfect way to soak up some of the vibes of the Emirates without going through crowded places. In other words, if you want to avoid the hectic city life and have a nice quiet tour, then this is just perfect for you. We have included all the landmarks on this tour so you will never feel that you have missed out on something. This city tour designed by us is truly one of a kind and you should not miss out.
Things To Remember Before you sign Up For This Tour
- You must keep in mind that the Archaeological Park, Al Ain Fort, and National Heritage stays closed on Monday and Friday
- You must provide us with accurate information regarding your pick up
- You have to carry a valid ID Proof or passport with you.
Our Cancellation Policy
- All refunds are returned to the accounts in 7 business days
- If you make any cancellation close to your tour departure then you will have to pay the full money as a cancellation
- If you make any cancellation 12 before your tour time then you do not have to pay any cancellation fee
Our Policies On Children
- Kids who are more than 10 years will have to pay an adult rate
- Kids who fall in the group of 3 years to 10 years, will have to pay child rates
- Kids who are less than 3 years will not have to pay any entry fee
FAQs on Al Ain City Tour
Q: What is Al Ain City and what is special about this tour?
A: The Al Ain City Tour is a guided tour of the historic city of Al Ain in the United Arab Emirates. The tour includes visits to various landmarks, historical sites, and cultural attractions.
Q: What are some of the main attractions on this Tour?
A: Some of the main attractions on the Al Ain City Tour include –
- Warm Water Springs
- Jebel mountains
- Al Ain Fort
- Al Ain Museum
Q: How long is the Al Ain City Tour?
A: The Al Ain City Tour usually takes around 5-6 hours from Dubai, please note that the timing may vary depending on road traffic.
Q: What is included in the Al Ain City Tour package?
A: The package typically includes a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle, an experienced tour guide, entrance fees to attractions, and hotel pickup and drop-off.