A drive through Dubai’s upscale zone takes you to the awe-inspiring Ferris Wheel, the Ain Dubai. It offers breathtaking views of the vibrant Dubai from a height of more than 250 meters. It’s the top draw at Bluewaters Island, a man-made engineering marvel. The 360-degree view of the amazing Dubai skyline with hundreds of glamorous skyscrapers standing tall makes for a breathtaking sight. It includes the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure. The panoramic views you get to take in of the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab, the world’s only 7-star property, the Palm Jumeirah, and the stunning sights of the Dubai Marina from the comfort of air-conditioned cabins make a ride on the Ain Dubai simply unforgettable.
This Tour Has Been Permanently Closed
- Feel the thrill of riding on the world’s largest Ferris wheel, the Ain Dubai
- Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the mesmerizing Dubai skyline perched at a height of as much as 250 meters
- Enjoy 360-degree views of Dubai’s major attractions like the Burj Al Arab, the Burj Khalifa, and the Palm Jumeirah from high above the ground
- Take stunning photographs of amazing Dubai from the comfort of air-conditioned capsules that make you an instant hit on Instagram
- Take in the charming beauty of the Bluwaters Islands. You are sure to find the sight of the Dubai Marina waters shimmering with the light of the setting sun absolutely fabulous
- Access to free Wi-Fi
- Entry to the Premium Cabin Or Observation Cabin
- A lovely view of Dubai’s skyline
- The activity spans 38 minutes
- Entrance tickets
- You get to choose from three booking options—Open Dated, Premium Time, or Premium Prime Time
- Enjoy a thrilling 38-minute ride that offers breathtakingly beautiful panoramic views of Dubai’s dazzling skyline with bird’s eye 360-degree views of the Burj Khalifa, the Burj Al Arab, and the Palm Jumeirah
- Enjoy watching stunning views of Dubai from a comfortable air-conditioned cabin made entirely from glass. Each cabin has LED screens displaying interesting tit-bits about the attractions
- Explore the ultra-posh Bluwaters Islands, a man-made marvel that’s home to luxurious hotels, a chain of opulent exclusive shopping malls, and many unique options for entertainment for a leisurely outing to a must-visit destination
How Should You Reach There?
- By the Metro: The closest metro stations are the DMCC metro station and the Jumeirah Beach Residence 2 station
- By taxi or car: Take the Sheikh Zayed Road and head towards Abu Dhabi. Take Exit 31 and then follow the signs that’ll help you reach your destination
- By ferry: You can get off at Marine Transportation Station if you opt to take a ferry
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What makes Ain Dubai so famous?
Being the world’s tallest observation wheel, the gigantic Ferris wheel is an engineering wonder which makes it so famous.
- How tall is the Ain Dubai?
It’s very high standing tall at more than 250 meters above the ground.
- What is the duration of the ride?
It’s a 38-minute fun-filled ride in a glass capsule that offers amazing views of bustling Dubai down below.
- What’s the location of Ain Dubai?
It’s located on the Bluewater Islands which is only 500 meters off the coastline of the Jumeirah Beach Residence.
- Is Ain Dubai the world’s largest Ferris wheel?
Yes, it is. Standing 250+ meters above the ground, it’s much taller than the 168-meter Las Vegas High Roller and the 135-meter London Eye.
The Cancellation Policy
- A 100% cancellation charge is applied if the bookings are canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled ride.
- No cancellation fees are applied if the bookings are canceled at least 24 hours before the scheduled ride.
- If you are considered eligible for a refund, the amount is credited to your account within 7 working days.