A multiple entry visa in Dubai is for all those who want to visit Dubai for a short span. It can include a short vacation trip or meetings, conferences, or transit. The sole purpose of applying for 30-day multiple entries is only to make your journey between Emirates and other neighbouring countries easy. Furthermore, if you have to frequently visit Dubai for business purposes, this visa can be useful for you to make multiple stops in the country within 30 days. Moreover, you can choose the airway or the seaway to enter Dubai using the same visa. It is undoubtedly an economical way of travelling. That’s not all, when applying for this visa, you can avoid getting two or three different visas. We provide UAE visa extension facilities online in case you have to overstay in the country for another month.
How to Apply for multiple entry visa Dubai?
Mayra Tours is always ready to assist travellers with their visa needs to explore every corner of the Emirates. With the visa, you can visit Dubai for business meetings or conferences or just for holiday purposes. As long as your visa is valid, you can enter or exit Dubai within 30 days as many times as you want. Furthermore, it comes with an added advantage as you won’t have to keep reapplying for a visa each time you visit Dubai. Besides, the 30 days multiple entry visa Dubai price is pocket-friendly compared to other options. If you have any questions regarding the visa application, feel free to contact us anytime.
Documents Required for multiple entry visa Dubai
A few things to keep in mind
- Indians won’t have to submit any guarantee documents after our visa team confirms everything for multiple entry visa Dubai
- Families are not asked to submit guarantee documents.
- If you have already booked your hotel, you won’t have to submit any guarantee documents.
Documents to submit by a guarantor.
- A visa and passport Xerox copy with a minimum validity of 3 months.
- A security deposit of AED 5500 for each visa. This money will be used if the visitor flees from the country.
- Your bank statement with a cheque drawn from the same bank account and proof of recent transactions.
Documents to submit by a non-guarantor
- A family visitor won’t have to deposit any money. Instead, you can come to us to book hotels and flights without paying anything extra.
- Exceptional families have to pay some amount as a security deposit. This step ensures that no visitor overstays in the country. It is a refundable amount and you will get it if you submit a copy of your passport with the UAE exit stamp.
How to Apply?
To apply for the visa, visit our website, fill out the visa application form, and upload the verified documents. Don’t forget to upload your passport-size photograph on a white background. After that, you have to make the payment for visa processing. Once verified, you will receive your e-visa in your mail. Alternatively, you can send us your details via mail, and we will do the rest of the work. Our visa assistance team will contact you for further details, depending on your nationality.
For more info on multiple entry Dubai visit visa: https://gdrfad.gov.ae/en/services/f9e586fb-0642-11ec-0320-0050569629e8
Essential points to remember
- Your passport should be machine printed with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- None of your documents should be blurry or torn.
FAQs on 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa
What is a multiple-entry visa?
A multiple entry visa is for those who have to travel to Emirates frequently within a short time. These visas can be used for business or personal purposes.
Can Indians get Emirates visas?
Indians who want to visit Dubai for a few days can get an ETA Dubai visa. ETA means Electronic Travel Authorization. You can apply online through our website, upload the documents, and the visa will reach you via your email. We process Dubai visas for Indians within one day.
What documents do I need to provide for the multiple-entry leisure visa?
You have to upload your confirmed flight ticket, a copy of your passport, and your accommodation details.
Explore More Visa categories from our website: https://mayratours.com/dubai-visa/