Get ready for an exciting iFly experience that does not require getting into an airplane or jumping from high altitudes. But, don’t mistake this for a typical indoor activity. iFly Dubai, located in the City Centre of Mirdif, offers a one-of-a-kind double vertical wind tunnel that provides a true flying experience that is both safe and thrilling. You can enjoy the excitement of skydiving in a controlled environment.
Following a comprehensive training session that covers safety processes and hand signals, we’ll equip you with all the required safety gear, which will include earplugs, goggles, a helmet, and a flight jumpsuit. You will then enter the wind tunnel powered by advanced technology. The 10-meter high tunnel features two 400-horsepower fans that can produce wind speeds of up to 200 km/h. This creates a powerful wall-to-wall airflow that closely replicates the free-fall experience of skydiving.
iFly offers an unforgettable experience of weightlessness as you glide through the air. Regardless of whether you’re a beginner or an experienced flyer looking to make your Dubai tour more adventurous, your talented instructor will guide you to get the best out of your time. The wind speed can be tailored to your body weight and preferences by a dedicated operator.
With iFly, you can enjoy two 1-minute or 2-minute flights depending on the package you select. It’s a fantastic activity that both adults and kids above three years old can participate in.
Key Highlights of iFly Dubai
- Feel as if you’re doing real skydiving by soaring at a height of 10m from the ground.
- Love the adrenaline rush of flying with the help of 200kmph wind.
- Experienced instructors will teach you hand signals and safety techniques before the experience starts.
- Experience the amusement and thrill of free fall even without a parachute.
Inclusions of iFly Dubai
- Admission tickets for the activity
- A briefing session provided by an experienced professional
- Get all the required safety gear like goggles, disposable socks, a flying jumpsuit, and a helmet.
- The iFly instructor will give a one-to-one tunnel session.
- Customized videos and photos will be provided at additional charges.
- Food and drink
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Bring a valid photo ID proof to undergo the experience.
- Kindly arrive at the indoor skydiving spot at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Buy the tickets online to skip the queue.
- For your safety purposes, make sure to follow the mentioned restrictions strictly.
- Anyone under the influence of non-prescribed drugs or alcohol is not allowed to take part in the activity.
- Pregnant women, people having fractured shoulders, or having panic attacks should refrain from this thrilling sport.
- Wear loose-fitting and comfortable clothes. Make sure your fabric is heavy enough to protect yourself from the chilled temperature inside the wind tunnel.
- Children above 3 years can go for the experience.
- The maximum weight limit for the activity is 115 kg.
- Booked tickets are valid for a specific time and date.
- We recommend having some light snacks before the activity.
- No refund is applicable for partly used services.
- Children below 18 years need a signed waiver form from their parents to enjoy the sport.
Reasons to Go for Indoor Skydiving in Dubai
- iFly Dubai is the first indoor skydiving facility in the UAE.
- Enjoy the free fall from a height of 10 meters in an absolutely safe environment.
- You’ll get the safety briefing directly from certified flight instructors.
- All the required safety gear like helmets, eyewear, jumpsuit, etc. will be provided to you free of cost.
- Both first-timers and seasoned flyers can enjoy this experience.
- You’ll also get the chance to learn some flying tricks from the instructor to show some of your acrobatic skills during the activity.
Ticket Booking and Cancelation Policy
- Children belonging to the age group of 3-13 years need a child rate ticket.
- Children above 13 years need adult rate tickets to get entry.
- Ticket once booked cannot be canceled.
iFly Dubai Tickets With FAQs
- What are the operational days of iFly Dubai?
iFly Dubai remains open every day of the year. This means you can plan your visit anytime and grab the chance to fly in the air in a safe ambiance. However. The timings may vary. Make sure to know the time of your booked slot before arriving.
- How high the skydiving at iFly will take me?
You can soar as high as 3 to 10 meters. There’s a wind tunnel which is covered with 10m tall acrylic glass walls. Two fans will run at 40 horsepower to make you soar and stay stable in the air while offering unlimited fun.
- How long will the activity last?
The activity will last around 45 to 60 minutes. A ride overview, a briefing session, and training videos all will be covered during this experience.
- Is taking pictures allowed at iFly Dubai?
Yes, clicking pictures is allowed. However, you’re not allowed to take the camera inside the tunnel. So, you need to keep someone outside the tunnel who will take pictures during the activity.