Do you want to have a high adrenalin experience? Well, why not experience it at Atlantis water park? Book your Atlantis water park tickets today !! This park has a load of fun-filled water rides for you. So, bring your kids or your friends and gear up for some fun. In addition to 30 exciting slides, this place is also home to over 65000 marine animals. You can get a glimpse into their lives and their behaviour patterns. You also have the option of relaxing on the beach which covers an area of 700 meters. Do you want to know more about this place? Then keep reading.
Overview – Atlantis water park tickets
If you love adventure you are going to love this water park for sure. This state-of-the-art park is located in the Palm Islands. This park has a reputation for having some of the most thrilling rides, play zones for children, waterslides, private beaches, marine attractions, and other fun attractions.
The good thing is that you can cover the entire park in one day, all you need to do is spend some time. The park has attractions for all age groups. There is no denying that once you are here you will never forget the time you spent here.
What Are The Different Activities You Can Enjoy Here?
- Your ticket will let you enter the adventure beach, Lost Chambers, and the water park.
- The lost chamber is an aquarium that features a tunnel made of glass and here you can see fabulous animals such as seahorses, lobsters, piranhas, stingrays, and sharks.
- The lost chamber will also let you get a glimpse of a model built to resemble the mythological city Atlantis.
- The water park features a spacious play area for kids and it has multiple shallow
- The Poseidon’s Revenue is one ride that you should not miss as this water slide is very exciting and it features a twin loop.
- Treat yourself to the biggest waterslide called Anaconda. This ride is a prime attraction in this park.
- The park allows you to indulge in fun activities such as Diving, Shark Snorkeling, and Ray
- The rafting is a must here as it is extremely exciting.
Atlantis water park tickets Inclusions:
- Get the Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park e-tickets to skip the queue
- Get access to a wide range of thrilling water activities including Shark Snorkeling, Diving, etc.
- Enjoy an unlimited number of accesses to the Aquaventure Water Park
- Get access to 30+ mind-blowing slides
How Do You Get To The Park with Atlantis Water Park tickets
- If you decide to take the metro then you should get on the one that goes to Damac Properties, From there you should go to the tram station at Dubai Marina, take a tram, and then go to the tram station at Palm Jumeirah. From here you will need to go to the Monorail station and then board a monorail that will take you to the waterpark.
- If you take a bus, you will need to get on a bus that will take you to the monorail station at the Palm, and then you can reach Atlantis.
Things To Keep In Mind
- Children up to the age of 2 years are allowed to enter for free
- Kids who fall in between the age group of 2 to 7 will have to pay child rates
- You cannot carry drinks and food from outside into the park
- Children below the age of 12 will be allowed if they are with an adult
- To ride the Tower of Neptune an individual has to be greater than 120cm in terms of height
- To avail of the pickup and drop facility, a minimum of two individuals are required