Get your 60 days Dubai visa from us to live, and explore the amazing city. Dubai has always been on the list of travel fanatics. If you have been lately planning to visit Dubai, come to us for your Dubai visa needs. Dubai is recognized as the UAE’s safest city, and whether you are travelling for vacation or work, you will come back with fond memories of the city. While travelling seems exciting, getting a tourist visa for Dubai can be such a task. Therefore, we are here to make your visa application process quick and hassle-free. We will help you recommend the correct visa depending on your purpose and your stay duration in the city.
The 60 days tourist visa lets you stay in Dubai for 2 months for business and vacation purposes. Hence, it is a good idea to get this visa to explore the attractions and the parks in the city for as long as you want. However, with this visa, you cannot stay in Dubai for education or employment purposes. For that, you have to apply for a different visa.
Determining the right Dubai visa for your process is an overwhelming task, especially if you are not aware of the laws in the Emirates. So, we are here to help you out with the correct visa (including a single-entry and a multiple-entry visa). Here is the detail of how you can apply for a 60 days Dubai visa.
Documents Required for 60 days Dubai visa
These are the documents required for tourists with a guarantor in the Emirates.
- Submit a copy of your guarantor’s passport and visa copy. Both passport and the visa should have a minimum validity of 3 months.
- Deposit a security cheque of AED 3000 for each visa. The money will be used if the visitor runs away from the country.
- Your last month’s bank statement with transaction proof is required. Also, a cheque withdrawn from the same bank account is necessary.
Documents for visitors without a guarantor
- Instead of submitting deposits by the family visitor, you can book hotel or flight tickets from us.
- An eligible visitor is asked to deposit AED 3000. The amount is refundable, and you will only get the money back if you get your passport stamped with the UAE exit stamp. It is an essential step to prove that you are not overstaying in the country.
Documents required for 60 days Dubai visa
- A passport-size photograph with a white background.
- A colour Xerox of your passport with all the information (front and back page).
- Your passport copy with an exit stamp, especially if you have earlier visited Dubai.
- Your passport should have at least six months of validity during your trip.
- A Xerox copy of your flight ticket (return ticket as well).
How to Apply for 60 Days Tourist Visa?
You can get in touch with us using WhatsApp, Live Chat, Phone, or Email when you have the above documents ready. We will assist you to process your visa within 4-6 working days. We also arrange urgent tourist visas for Dubai, for this kindly get in touch with us.
FAQs on 60 Days Dubai Visa
Should I book my flight ticket before applying for the visa?
Yes, you must book your flight ticket before applying for the visa. You can book your tickets from us as you will get attractive deals and discounts on flight ticket bookings.
Can I enter and exit the Emirates with a UAE visa?
If you get a valid visa, you can enter and exit Emirates using a UAE visa whenever you want.
Do kids and newborns need a visa to enter the Emirates?
Kids or newborns when travelling to Dubai with non-UAE parents will require a visa to enter the Emirates.
Who can get a visa on arrival in Dubai?
Citizens from Europe, North America, and Far Eastern countries won’t need a visa in advance when visiting Dubai, Belgium, France, Iceland, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Portugal, the United States, and the United Kingdom.