Dubai will give you endless reasons to visit multiple times. Get your 60 days Dubai tourist visa hassle-free. Contact us for quick visa services. We provide the best visa services in Dubai. A 60 days visa is used for multiple visits for vacation or business purposes, especially conferences, transit stays (60 days), or workshops. Furthermore, the primary intent behind issuing a 60 days visa is to permit travel between the Emirates and other neighbouring countries frequently. MAYRA TOURS is here to help you with multiple entry visas for 60 days.
The biggest benefit of getting a Dubai visa multiple-entry 60 days is that you won’t have to keep applying for a visa every time you plan to visit Dubai. Besides, at MAYRA TOURS we even do visa extensions. Therefore, it is useful for everyone who is in Dubai and has to extend their visa to stay in the city. The visa extension process is useful as it helps in avoiding multiple applications for a visit visa.
Using a visit visa, you can enter and exit the country as long as the visa is valid (for 60 days). If you want more details on the multiple-entry visa, visit us or call us, and our expert visa consultants will help you out. Besides, the multiple-entry visas for Dubai are more affordable than other options.
Things to Remember while Applying for 60 days Dubai tourist visa
- When applying for the visa, make sure your Passport is valid for at least 6 months.
- Your passport must be machine printed.
- None of your documents should be blurry or torn.
- Your visa application will be processed if you submit all the correct documents without any errors.
- The visa application fee depends on your nationality.
- Apply for a visa at least a week before your travel date to avoid any last-minute hassles.
- It is compulsory to enter the country with the visa within 14 days of receiving it.
- It is compulsory to leave the country within 60 days from your date of arrival in the country.
- If you fail to extend your Dubai visa, the government will take legal action against you. Furthermore, you have to pay a significant penalty for overstaying, and you won’t be able to extend your visa in the future.
- Get discounts and offers on booking return flight tickets and hotels.
- Our visa staff will evaluate you, and after confirmation (Indian nationality), you won’t have to submit any guarantee documents.
- Families travelling with kids won’t have to submit any assurance documents.
Documents to submit for Dubai tourist visa
- A passport-size photograph with a white background.
- A colour Xerox of your passport having complete details (front and back page).
- The passport page with a UAE exit stamp.
- A xerox of flight tickets including the return ticket.
FAQs on Multiple Entry Visa
What is the process of online visa application for UAE?
Visit our website and fill up the visa application form. After that, you have to upload your passport-size photograph on a white background. Furthermore, you have to upload the other necessary documents for processing. Once done, make the payment for processing using our secure payment gateway. We accept all online payment options. We will check the details and your documents. Finally, as per your nationality, our visa processing team will contact you for other details.
Should I book my flight tickets before applying for the visa?
Yes, it is best if you book your flight tickets before applying for the visa. You can come to us to book flight tickets as we offer attractive discounts on flight bookings.
How much time does it take to get a visa?
If you upload the correct documents and your application doesn’t have any errors, you will receive your visa within a week.