Evening Desert Safari Dubai
What images come to your mind when you hear the word Dubai?
Surely, it’s a gorgeous skyline dotted with majestic buildings that rise high into the clouds. That’s just one facet of the many splendored Dubai. The city has much more on offer than just tall skyscrapers, glamour, and opulence. Dubai welcomes thousands of visitors every day with a host of exotic experiences lined up for them. One such unforgettable experience is the Evening Desert Safari Dubai.
The Evening Desert Safari Dubai brings to the fore an ‘avatar’ of Dubai not many know about. This safari takes you on an exploration of the exotic Dubai Desert, the vast expanse of golden sand dunes. You are picked up from your accommodation in a comfortable vehicle so you can reach the desert. After you reach the desert, the fun begins. We set off with the exhilarating dune bashing, the icing on the cake of the evening.
Dune bashing takes you on a wild ride up and down the sand dunes in a powerful 4×4 vehicle giving you an adrenaline rush, not even the fastest and tallest roller coasters can. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience you won’t ever forget. After the dune bashing is done, if you still have the stomach left for more adventure, you may go for sand boarding or quad biking. If you’re looking for something a bit more relaxed, we suggest that you go for a ride on one of the friendly camels. Dress up in traditional Arabian attire and capture a few photos as souvenirs that remind you of the wonderful Evening Desert Safari Dubai.
After all the intense activity, you must be hungry. You are ushered into a camp inspired by the Bedouin way of life where refreshments are served and you get to sip on rich Arabian coffee under a starlit sky. If you wish, you may have a go at the Shisha as well. There are expert artists eager to decorate your hands with astonishingly beautiful intricate henna designs. Watch the exotic sight of the sun going down on the horizon as darkness descends.
Late into the evening, a sumptuous barbeque dinner spread serving international cuisine is laid out before you. Take your pick from absolutely delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian preparations. As you dig into mouthwatering delicacies under a starlit sky, live performances by a belly dancer and a Tanura show brighten things up. Relax at the camp planning your next big adventure with us in the desert city of Dubai.
Explore more About Desert Safari prices, Desert Safari details on Trip Advisor with this link: https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductReview-g295424-d24193699-Desert_Safari_with_Dune_Bashing_and_Dinner_In_Dubai-Dubai_Emirate_of_Dubai.html
Inclusions of Evening Desert Safari
- Pickup and drop back by 4×4 car
- Dune bashing in a powerful 4×4 vehicle
- Unlimited servings of refreshments
- An exotic sunset in the vast desert landscape
- A Tanura performance by a male artist
- Fire show
- Belly dance
- Camel ride
- Photo opportunity with a majestic falcon on your shoulder
- A lavish barbeque spread including sumptuous vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
Important Points to Note
- Guests below the age of 16 are allowed to be a part of only the desert safari. They are not allowed to take the dune buggy ride and they aren’t allowed to smoke the shisha either. The amount charged for them is adjusted accordingly
- Infants should be accompanied by a guardian at all times and they aren’t allowed to go dune bashing
- If your pick-up location is far from the designated spots, our team shall have to coordinate with you regarding your pick up
- Transfers are arranged only if the option is selected during the booking
- Pregnant women and those with chronic backache are advised to skip this activity
- No refund requests for partially used services shall be entertained
- Guests aren’t allowed to carry any heavy luggage
Is the Evening Desert Safari Dubai Worth It?
- You get to experience a wild adrenaline rush as you go dune bashing in a powerful four-wheel drive vehicle
- Admire the rich cultural heritage of the Bedouins watching live performances by a belly dancer and a male Tanoura performer inside a traditional tent at a camp in the desert
- Enjoy a ride on a gentle camel, the ‘ship of the desert.’ Try smoking the shisha, put on traditional Emirati clothes for a photo op, and try out beautiful henna designs on your hands made by an artist
- Dig into a mouthwatering barbeque dinner spread where delectable vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes are served
- Roundtrip hotel transfers are complimentary with the Evening Desert Safari Dubai
The Cancellation Policy
- There shall be no charges for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the scheduled trip
- There shall be a 100% charge if the cancellations are made within 24 hours of the scheduled trip
- If you’re found eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days
The Child Policy
- Entry is free for children below three years as they are considered infants
- Children between 3 and 10 years of age are charged at child rates since they are considered children
- Children above 10 years of age are charged at regular rates as they are considered adults
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What make of vehicles is usually used for the desert safari?
The most commonly used vehicles are Toyota Land Cruisers. Other equally spacious and comfortable vehicles are also used occasionally.
What kind of clothes should I wear?
Let’s begin with your footwear. It’s best to wear slippers so you don’t experience the discomfort of sand getting into your feet. As for the clothes, wear anything that’s modest and comfortable.
What’s the best time to go for the Dubai Desert Safari?
The best time of the year to go for the Dubai Desert Safari is between the months of November and February when it’s pretty pleasant. Coming to which part of the day is best for the Desert Safari, we suggest the evening.
What are the things I should carry for the Dubai Desert Safari?
A camera is a must to capture special moments during the exotic adventure. Apart from that, carry a pair of sunglasses and sunscreen lotion to protect yourself from the strong sunrays. You must also carry valid ID proof.
Also, explore our other types of desert safari packages with full descriptions and desert safari prices with this link https://mayratours.com/desert-safari/