You may have been told about the fabulous water sports in Dubai, here is your chance to experience them. So, we present the Donut Ride. This is a very unique ride and we are sure you are going to love this one. Do not be surprised if you spend the next week talking to your friends about it repeatedly. Do you want to know more about this ride? Let us fill you in with the details.
A Brief Overview Of The Donut Ride
Over the last couple of years, this Boat ride has gained a lot of popularity with tourists as it offers them the thrill they seek. This activity involves a floating balloon shaped like a donut and it gets towed by a boat at high speed. This is mostly for older kids and adults.
Do not worry about the safety of this sport as you will be accompanied by trainers and also briefed on the various safety measures. So if you are looking for a nice time with your family and friends this is what you should do.
What Are The Inclusions For The Donut Ride
- You will be given proper instructions on safety by the instructors
- Life jackets will be provided
- The ride lasts for 15 mins
Things To Keep In Mind Before Signing Up For This Ride
- Pregnant women should not go for this ride
- Children less than 3 years will not be allowed
- You must check for availability before booking
- The activity starts at 9 am and ends before sunset
- This activity takes place on all days
- To book you need to have two people
- You should arrive at least 20 mins before the tour
- The location of the activity is Jumeirah Beach
- You should bring your own towel
- Foreign tourists have to bring their passports
Our Policies On Cancellation
- If the activity gets canceled due to unforeseen reasons, we will try to reschedule it or offer a full refund
- If you cancel under 24 hours from the time of the activity you will be charged the entire amount
- If you cancel 24 hours before the tour then we will give you a full refund.