Come with Mayra Tours on a bewildering Dubai Desert Safari from Sharjah and make your trip to Dubai a lifetime experience. We know that the deserts of Dubai are mesmerizing, and the enthralling activities to try on desert safari further make the experience noteworthy. We guarantee you that the entire safari will be a magical journey. The unfiltered serenity, cherishing tranquility, and gorgeous view of the desert will leave you amazed. Furthermore, we will take you on an adrenaline-pumping dune bashing ride in a luxury 4×4 vehicle. Our expert driver cum guide will enlighten you about the lifestyle of local Arabians and how they lead a simplistic life in the desert.
Once the dune bashing is over, our staff will take you to the beautifully decorated Bedouin-inspired campsite. We arrange various cultural activities and performances to make your evening worthwhile. Paint your hands with traditional Arabian henna tattoos from our expert henna designers. Besides, there are other activities as well, like experiencing a camel ride. Also, don’t forget to try traditional Emirati costumes and click souvenir pictures wearing them. These are real treasures, as you will cherish the fond memories of the safari for a lifetime.
Finally, we arrange a delicious BBQ dinner for our guests. Treat your taste buds and satiate your hunger with different culinary specialties (including veg and non-veg). Belly dancing and Tanoura show are famous Arabian traditions. Therefore, don’t miss out on witnessing these extraordinary performances by the experts. Furthermore, we also offer hotel pickup and drop-off facilities from your preferred locations in Sharjah.
Desert Safari Sharjah Package Inclusions
- Get transfer facilities from your preferred spots (only upon selection during booking).
- Enjoy dune bashing in 4×4 luxury vehicles.
- Click sunset photographs in the desert.
- Compulsory camel rides.
- Sandboarding and quad biking (only upon request and paying extra charges).
- Paint your hands with henna tattoos.
- Take photographs wearing traditional Emirati outfits.
- Get unlimited refreshments Arabic coffee, tea, snacks, and dates.
- Try BBQ dinner (veg and non-veg dishes available).
- Alcoholic drinks are available (upon paying extra charges).
- Belly dance with Arabic music.
- Enjoy Tanoura Show performed by various male artists.
- Get separate restrooms for men and women.
- We offer shared and private transfer facilities upon selection during booking.
- Infants are not allowed on dune bashing and should come with their parents.
- Get pickup facilities from hotels and residences in Sharjah.
- If you want pickup facilities from other areas, you have to pay additional charges during booking.
- Pregnant women or people with backaches should not come for the activity.
- Visit our website to check the dinner menu.
- The timing for pickup and drop-off facilities will vary depending on the traffic conditions in your area.
- If you cancel the booking 48 hours before the activity, we won’t apply any charges.
- If you cancel the booking within 48 hours, we will charge a 100% cancelation fee.
- The refund amount will reflect in your bank account within 7 days (if eligible).
- Kids under 3 can join for free.
- Kids between 3-10 should pay the children’s rate.
- Children above 10 should pay the adult rate.
Will I get private transfer facilities?
You will get private transfer facilities upon selection at the time of booking.
Are kids allowed in the activity?
Yes, kids are allowed in the activity. However, kids above 3 years have to book separate tickets.
Are there separate restrooms for men and women?
Yes, you will get separate restrooms for men and women at the campsite.