Burj Khalifa 148th Floor Sky
If you want a fabulous view of the entire city then you should sign up for the Burj Khalifa 148th Floor Ticket. Once you enter the Burj Khalifa and take an elevator and go straight to the 148th floor. Want to know more about this tour? Well, keep reading.
A Brief Overview Of The Burj Khalifa 148th-Floor Ticket
The view from the 148th floor is simply amazing. You will have access to the observatory deck from where you can utilize the telescope and get a view of the entire city below. You will be provided with a guide who speaks English and Arabic fluently and they will accompany you throughout the tour.
Why Should You Visit The Burj Khalifa 148th Floor?
This tour is not to be confused with any ordinary tour this has a lot to offer. The 148th floor will give you a spectacular view of the whole city below. You will also Have access to the 125th and 124th floors of the Burj Khalifa. You will be given refreshments on this tour.
Take the time to relax in the SKY lounge on the 148th floor. The guide will explain everything to you properly so that you understand. You can access the Sky Lounge via an elevator which is considered to be the fastest in the world.
- You can avail of the drop-off and pick-up facility
- You will have access to the telescope on the 125th floor
- Unlimited time on the 125th floor
- You will be given 30 minutes on the 148th floor
- Experienced guides
- Entry tickets to the 125th and 148th floor
Things To Remember Before Signing Up For The Burj Khalifa 148th Floor Ticket
- The Burj Khalifa is open at all times of the day, you must reach the spot 15 mins before the slot selected by you.
- The timing for pick up and drop back may vary for 60 minutes maximum.
- You may avail of shared transfer if you are living in a house or a hotel is locate in the central part of Dubai.
- You must carry an ID with a photo.
Our Policies On Booking
- If we feel that you should get a refund then you will be given the same into your account within 7 business days.
- If you make any cancellation within 24 hours of your tour departure date then you will be charged the full amount as a cancellation.
- If you make a cancellation 24 hours before the time of departure then you will not have to pay any cancellation charge.
Our Policies On Children
- Children who are more than 12 years will have to pay adult rates.
- Kids who fall between the age group of 4 to 12 years will be charged child rates.
Children under the age of 4 years will not be charged anything.
FAQs on Burj Khalifa 148th Floor
Q: What is special about Burj Khalifa 148th Floor?
A: The Burj Khalifa 148th Floor is the highest observation deck in the world, located at the top of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. Visitors can access this level with a special ticket that includes access to the 124th and 125th floors as well.
Q: What is included in a Burj Khalifa 148th Floor ticket?
A: The ticket includes access to the 148th, 124th, and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa. It also includes complimentary refreshments and a personalized tour guide to enhance your experience.
Q: How long can I stay here?
A: There is no time limit on the 148th Floor, so you can stay as long as you like during the operating hours of the observation deck.
Q: What are the operating hours?
A: The 148th Floor observation deck is open from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm daily.
Q: Do I need to book in advance?
A: Yes, it is highly recommended to book your Burj Khalifa 148th Floor tickets in advance, as this is a popular attraction and tickets can sell out quickly.