Azerbaijan Tour Package from Dubai
Famous by the name ‘Land of Fire,’ Azerbaijan is one such unpopular Eurasian city, which is transforming into an offbeat holiday destination. Hence, the Azerbaijan Tour Package from Dubai is your opportunity to explore this treasure sandwiched between Europe and Asia. Azerbaijan is enclosed by the Caspian Sea on both sides. This young nation is home to some wonderful ancient cultural treasures (including people and empires). Besides, Azerbaijan’s capital city Baku is a great example as the old cultures meet new, and the East connects with the West here. Moreover, Baku made its way to UNESCO’s list of historic neighborhoods. The city is one of the crucial parts of the Azerbaijan tour packages for its priceless heritage, delicious cuisine, and endless entertainment opportunities. Furthermore, as it is an Old City, you will spot countless medieval monuments boasting cannon-protected walls. However, the modern part has a different scene as it showcases 21st-century buildings such as Heydar Aliyev Center and the Flame Towers. If you move further inside, you will spot another amazing city Qabala scattered with old traditions, delicious cuisine, and more. The Qabaland theme park is a must-visit if you want to have a memorable and fun experience. The magical beauty of nature, rocky mountain peaks, greenery, and the turquoise blue lake will amaze you for sure.
If you are looking for attractive Azerbaijan holiday packages we are here to plan your entire holiday. We ensure you a lifetime of experience with our tour packages. The essence of the surroundings, followed by a luxurious stay, complimentary meals, and transfer facilities will make every second memorable.
Azerbaijan Tour Package Inclusions
- Get economy-class air tickets (including current taxes).
- Enjoy 4-night accommodation in a premium hotel.
- Private airport transfer (return).
- Get complimentary breakfast every day at the hotel.
- Enjoy transportation in Isuzu Coach.
- Our guides can speak English.
- Separate entrance fees for Fire Temple, Fire Mountain, and Cable Car.
- Get complimentary bottled water (per day).
- Flight meals
- Lunch or dinner
- Late check-out or early check-ins.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Attractions to visit in Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan’s Baku is known as UNESCO’s old city. Earlier, it was Shrivan Shah’s medieval capital. Since it is the capital of Azerbaijan, Baku is home to scenic hills and other beauties. Besides, the country is getting popular as the perfect European holiday destination. Here is a list of the attractions to explore.
- Highland Park- It is the most captivating tourist spot in Baku and is situated in the heart of the city. Furthermore, you will find other worth-visiting attractions near the Park, such as the Alley of Martyrs, the cloud-piercing skyscraper-Flame Towers, The National Assembly, etc.
- Flame Towers- The tallest skyscrapers in the city, the Flame Towers is one of the popular landmarks. Besides, it is also Baku’s signature architectural wonder. The triple-towers consist of apartments, office space, and hotels and their worth is approximately US$350 million.
- Baku Crystal Hall- Perched on the coast of Baku, it is a multipurpose hall where various events are held. The attractive interiors and the size make it a perfect space for organizing large-scale events.
- Baku Eye- Inaugurated in 2014, it is a massive Ferris Wheel boasting a height of 60 meters. Furthermore, it also features 30 cabins that can hold 8 heads (per cabin). This 15-minute ride lets you soak into the charming view of the city.
- Old City- It is the oldest side of Baku City covering an area of 22 hectares. The iconic highlights are the Palace of Shrivanshah and Maiden Tower. Besides, the Old City even made it to UNESCO’s list of World Heritage Sites.
How to apply?
Visit our website to book the Azerbaijan holiday package from Dubai suitable for you. We carefully handcraft the travel packages so that you can adore priceless moments on your holiday. Furthermore, the price of our packages is economical and caters to everyone. Additionally, we provide premium accommodations in four-star hotels in the city. Hence, you won’t have to worry about spending a fortune to plan a holiday. You can even book our holiday packages to surprise your partner on a honeymoon anniversary, or birthday. Besides, you can customize and include add-ons for an extra dose of fun (extra charges included). You can book the package, or send us the details, and we will handle everything.
FAQs on Azerbaijan Tour
Will I get a private transfer from the airport to the hotel?
You can get a private transfer only if you book it separately (extra charges included).
Will I get veg options in the breakfast?
Yes, for the convenience of the guest, we include veg and non-veg options in the breakfast menu.
What is the best time to visit Azerbaijan?
You can visit Azerbaijan any time of the month. However, the best time is from April to June and September to October, as the weather remains suitable.