The Yellow Boats Dubai
Dubai is a fabulous city that offers great career opportunities and the best experience in terms of tourism. Now, if you are planning to visit Dubai why not try something different? Like sign up for the Yellow Boat Tour and get a magnificent view of the coastline. The tour is quite relaxing and has a special charm to it and will leave you craving for more. Have we managed to wake up the adventurer within you? Take a look at some of the details we have shared with you below.
A Brief Overview Of The Yellow Boats Tour
This tour is very relaxing and you are going to have the time of your life. This tour will give you a glimpse of all the popular tourist places in Dubai while riding on an inflatable boat. The tourist is available in four different packages and each of them has a different time span and is priced accordingly. You will pass by the Palm Jumeirah and all the luxurious villas. You will also get a glimpse of the Burj. If you are a photography lover then you must have a camera with you so that you can get the chance to take fabulous pictures of the landmarks of Dubai.
- The tour includes a thrilling ride on an inflatable boat
- You will receive instructions from professionals
- Life jackets are included
- You will get the chance to take fabulous photos
- You will be picked up and dropped off at your hotel ( On request with additional charges )
Why Should You Select This Tour?
This tour is an adventure of a different kind. If you are looking for a break from the regular shopping and fine dining experience in Dubai, this is the boat ride you should go for. The boat ride is quite fast and also you will get a fabulous view of some of the best landmarks of Dubai such as the Yacht Club, Jumeirah residence, Dubai Marina, Palm Hotel, the magnificent Atlantis, and the infamous Burj. The tour comes in three different variants with different timings. The Original tour is for 99 minutes, the Atlantis Tour is for 75 minutes, and the Dubai Marina Tour is for 60 minutes.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Booking This Tour
- People who suffer from frequent backaches, and heart problems, and pregnant women should not sign up for this boat ride
- All passengers will have to report at the point of departure 20 minutes in advance
- You must carry an Emirates ID or a passport for identification
Things to Know before you go
- Every foreign national should provide visa and passport details to us while booking. You have to share it even during arrival.
- Furthermore, we will need your valid ID proof at the time of booking and during your arrival. A PAN card is not acceptable as ID proof.
- Each traveler should follow all government guidelines. Social distancing is compulsory to maintain. Don’t forget to use masks and sanitizers.
- Due to safety reasons, each passenger will get a safety vest. The Captain arranges a safety briefing session. Therefore, hear the instructions carefully.
- Personal expenses are not included in the package. Meals or transfer in the package are exclusions and need extra charges.
- Due to safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed in the activity.
- Damage or breakage of the properties is chargeable.
- Don’t consume heavy food or alcohol before or after the ride.
- Always wear comfortable clothes when coming for the activity.
Cancellation And Booking Policy
- If a refund is approved then you will receive it in your account within a few working days
- If you decide to cancel within 2days of the tour departure, you will have to pay cancellation charges
- If you cancel 2 days before your tour departure then you do not have to pay any cancellation charge
Policies On Child Booking
- Children who are more than 12 years will have to pay adult rates
- Children who fall in the age group of 5 to 12 will have to pay a child rate
- Children who are below the age of 5 will not be permitted for this tour