Scuba Diving Dubai
The Persian Gulf with its tranquil waters is an absolute paradise for scuba divers. The crystal clear and clean waters of the sea, home to many exotic marine animals and stunningly colorful fish make Dubai a scuba diving hotspot. You are sure to love diving into the waters in your diving gear with your partner and exploring the fabulous marine life here in the Persian Gulf. Go frolicking with the swift and shy fish in the waters. It’s just fantastic getting up and close to the aquatic world of the Persian Gulf waters. Catering to scuba divers of all skill levels, scuba diving in Dubai is sheer bliss.
- Scuba diving in Dubai is not just the expert’s preserve. Guided by professional trainers, you can have a go as well
- We dive into the waters of the sea at Jumeirah Beach, a place of spellbinding beauty
- Explore Dubai’s fascinating marine life with an expert for the company in a 30-minute session
- Soak in the mesmerizing beauty of exotic marine creatures, colorful fish, and thick flora beneath the waters of the Persian Gulf
- If you have opted for transfers during booking, we pick you up in our comfortable air-conditioned buses
- Before the dive, follow a 30-minute session of instructions that make you aware of the safety precautions, facts about scuba diving, and the use of the equipment
- You are given enough time to breathe through your regulator so you can adapt to it. Only after you indicate that you are ready does the dive begin
- It’s a thrilling diving session of 30 minutes
- Every moment is filled with unforgettably colorful memories you’ll cherish forever
- We shall also drop you at your preferred location if you have selected the option
How Should Your Reach There?
The diving spot is at Jumeirah Beach, 8.6kms. from the Dubai city center. The location is very well connected by public transport. The best way to reach there is by the metro. The JLT metro station is the nearest one from Jumeirah Beach.
The Cancellation Policy
- No charges are applied if the cancellations are made at least 24 hours before the scheduled activity
- A 100% charge is applied if the cancellations are made within 24 hours of the scheduled activity
- If you are deemed eligible for a refund, the amount is credited to your account within 7 working days
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What’s the best time for scuba diving in Dubai?
Since underwater visibility is at its best during the springs and the autumns, March to May (spring) and September to October (autumn) are the best times of the year for scuba diving in Dubai.
- Is a medical certificate necessary for scuba diving in Dubai?
No, not really. You won’t need any medical certificate for recreational scuba diving. However, you’ll need to furnish a doctor’s affidavit declaring that you’re fit for scuba diving if you wish to do a PADI course or any other diving course.
- Is it safe to go scuba diving in Dubai?
Yes, it is. Apart from having to attend a thorough 30-minute session on instructions, you shall remain in the company of trained experts. You are also provided with all the necessary equipment. You are also instructed on the sign language used under the water.
- Is it necessary to be a good swimmer?
No, it’s not. However, knowing how to swim is certainly an added advantage since you’ll be underwater.
- What’s the minimum age requirement?
One has to be at least ten years old to go scuba diving in Jumeirah Beach, Dubai.