Lost Chambers Aquarium Dubai Tickets
Wander throughout the ‘Desert City’ and explore Dubai’s best and most famous tourist beauties, including Lost Chambers Aquarium. Dubai, as we all know is one of the pioneering tourist destinations that features the glamorous lifestyle of locals. Besides, it is an appropriate holiday destination not just for shopaholics but for adventure connoisseurs too. With our Lost Chambers Aquarium Dubai tickets, you can explore Atlantis, the Lost City, unique marine animals, and aqua exhibitions.
Over the years Dubai transformed itself to stand out as one of the alluring cities. Therefore, it has been drawing the attention of almost every travel enthusiast. Not only that, it unified itself as the ideal offbeat destination. Lost Chambers Aquarium is one of the must-visit places. Located in the Atlantis, it features a massive aquarium that can hold approximately 11 liters of water.
Inside the Lost Chambers Aquarium, you will find some huge chambers as well as marine exhibits that will enlighten you about Dubai’s lost history and civilization. The famous Touch Tank is an incredible part of the aquarium and both kids and adults enjoy it. Moreover, Aquatheatre Shows are held here which is more like an edutainment program. Here you can interact with the exotic marine species of the aquarium. Once you enter here, you will feel as if you are underwater with marine animals.
Furthermore, with our Atlantis the Lost Chambers Aquarium tickets, you can relax and unwind at the huge private beach. Inside the Lost Chambers, you will find everything about the marine habitat and how the marine species are taken care of.
About the activity
- Enter Atlantis’s Lost Chambers Aquarium, and you will find yourself surrounded by underwater animals like sharks, lobsters, stingrays, sea horses, and other species.
- You will find many underwater glass tunnels, which are different than a normal aquarium.
- Find different marine life exhibits such as an Aquatheatre show and a touch tank.
- Interactive touch screens are present for the visitors so that you can know in detail about various marine species present there.
- Besides, the aquarium is built keeping in mind the theme of the Lost City of Atlantis. This made it even more popular, special, and fascinating.
- A separate VR area is present, where you can virtually pet polar bears, penguins, and other animals.
- Using the Dubai Lost Chambers Aquarium entry ticket you can spot some extraordinary species like clownfish, moray eels, ginormous grouper fish, and other unseen water species here.
- View over 65,000 marine animals
- Entry To the Lost Chambers
- The park has suitable attractions for children
- Access to Water Park
How to reach?
The Lost Chambers Aquarium can be reached from any corner of the city. If you are coming by metro get down at the Mall of Emirates station. From here, you have to take a taxi and reach the Atlantis, The Palm. Alternatively, Monorails are also available. Thus, if you are coming by monorail, you have to get down to Palm Atlantis Monorail Station. From here, a ten-minute walk will take you to your destination.
Once your booking is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation voucher in your email within one hour. If your chosen slots are unavailable, we will book new slots, and resend a new confirmation voucher in your email. However, you are free to cancel the booking before confirmation, and you will receive a full refund.
If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will reflect in your bank account within three to five business days.
To confirm your bookings, you have to make the full payment while booking.
- If you cancel the booking two months before the activity day, we will charge 10% of your booking amount as the cancelation fee.
- On canceling the booking within 1-2 months of the activity day, we will charge 25% of your booking amount as the cancelation fee.
- If you cancel the booking within 1 month of the activity day, we will charge 50% of your booking amount as the cancelation fee.
- On canceling the booking within 15 days of the activity day, we will charge 75% of your booking amount as the cancelation fee.
- Cancelations made within a week of the activity day mean we will charge a 100% cancelation fee.
Why is Lost Chambers Aquarium popular?
It is one of the largest aquariums in Dubai and looks similar to Atlantis Lost City. Here you will find more than 21 aquariums containing more than 65,000 different marine animals.
How much time does it take to cover Lost Chambers Aquarium?
Approximately, it takes three to four hours to explore Lost Chambers Aquarium. As there are different activities to try inside, it might take more than an hour to explore.
What are the activities to try?
A few popular activities you should try here include Touch Tank, an interactive Aquatheatre Show, and the Fish Hospital and Nursery.
What should I wear to Lost Chambers Aquarium?
You can wear anything when coming to the Lost Chambers Aquarium as there is no dress code.