IMG World Of Adventure Tickets
Dubai has known the world over for being home to things that are bigger and better than anything else the world has on offer. For example, the city boasts of having the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa as well as the world’s largest shopping mall, the mammoth Dubai Mall. Yet another feather in Dubai’s cap is the IMG Worlds of Adventure, the world’s largest indoor-themed destination for entertainment with temperature control.
The IMG Worlds of Adventure is divided into four zones, referred to as the “epic zones,” with each one having its own theme. One of the zones is inspired by characters from the Cartoon Network while there’s another that has characters from Marvel comics as its inspiration. The IMG Boulevard Zone is known for its haunted hotel while the Lost World takes you back in time to the dinosaur age.
IMG World Of Adventure Tickets Highlights
- It’s the largest temperature-controlled themed entertainment park in the world
- Explore 4 thrilling zones inside the large park- the Marvel Zone, the Cartoon Network Zone, the Lost Valley, and the IMG Boulevard
- Get up and close with your favorite Cartoon Network characters like Bugs Bunny and characters from the world of Marvel Comics—Spiderman and Thor
- If you have the stomach for it, explore the Haunted Hotel in the IMG Boulevard Zone
Inclusions of I M G World Of Adventure Pass
- Drop back and Pick facility provided you have selected the option
- Live shows
- Enjoyable rides
- Multiple attractions based on superhero characters
- Access to four zones within the park
What you shouldn’t miss
- The various thrilling rides in the Marvel Zone like the Thor Thunder Spin and the Spiderman Doc Ock’s Revenge
- The rides the Lost Valley beckons you with like the Adventure Fortress and the Velociraptor
- The Haunted Hotel in the IMG Boulevard Zone
- The rides in the Cartoon Network Zone including Adventure Time and the Amazing World of Gumball
How should you reach there?
By the Metro: The Dubai Mall (around 25 km away) and the Mall of the Emirates (around 30 km away) are the nearest stations from where you’ll need to take a taxi to reach the destination.
You may also take public transport or hire a taxi from the airport to the IMG Worlds of Adventure that’s just 9.7kms away, or just a 15-20 minute drive away. A round-trip transfer facility may be booked as well.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on IMG World Of Adventure
- What’s the location of the IMG Worlds of Adventure?
The IMG Worlds of Adventure lies on the iconic Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road right in the heart of the city.
- Is food from outside allowed inside the IMG Worlds of Adventure?
No, you can’t enter the IMG Worlds of Adventure with any food brought from outside. There are many eateries inside.
- Are ATMs available nearby?
Yes, there are ATMs close to the entrance of the IMG Worlds of Adventure and there are a few by the lockers at IMG Boulevard.
- Are the rides safe?
Yes indeed, all the rides are safe. The highest safety standards are maintained in the park and all the rides are very well maintained.
- No charges are applied if the bookings are canceled at least 24 hours before the scheduled visit
- A 100% cancellation charge is applied if the bookings are canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled visit
- If you are found eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account in 7 working days