Flyboard Dubai is an extremely thrilling water sports adventure that has you zooming over the surface of seawater on a jetpack along the Jumeirah Beach. As you are strapped to the jetpack that shoots up above the surface of water powered by streams of jet, the excitement you feel is simply unparalleled. You can choose between the 15-minute and the 30-minute rides.
Feel like a superhero as you perform somersaults aboard the jetpack drawing the admiration of all on the beach. Have a go at the famous Dolphin Dive that’s sure to have everyone on the beach gasping in admiration. Before you go for the adrenaline-thumping Flyboarding, we should advise you to be attentive during the safety briefing that’s delivered by professional instructors who’ll be accompanying you as guides. Book your Flyboard Dubai tickets now it’s your chance to be a superhero at the beach.
- Having a go at this one-of-a-kind adventure water sport is simply unforgettable!
- Experience the thrill of soaring above sea water after you’ve picked the basics, the tips and tricks from professional instructors
- Perform a few amazing flips and turns so you impress all those present at the beach
- Soak in the stunning views of Dubai’s glamorous skyline dotted by iconic structures like the Burj Khalifa and the Burj Al Arab
- Enjoy the thrills of a 15 or 30-minute flyboarding adventure
- Tips and tricks shared by professional instructors during the safety briefing
- All necessary types of equipment are provided including life jackets for your safety
- Shared hotel transfers if the option is selected during the booking
What Is Excluded
- Access to enjoy the other water sports activities
Some Important Information
- Free parking is offered at the JBR provided you have validated at the JBR Seabreeze Centre with your tickets
- Basic knowledge of swimming is a must
- During the safety briefing, you will be instructed on how the device should be used, how you should take it off, safety procedures, and how to communicate with hand signals
- Only those who weigh 110 kilos or less are allowed to go flyboarding
- Pregnant women, and those with heart conditions and back pain are advised to avoid this activity
- The activity is open from 9 AM to 6:30 PM
- Swimming gear is to be worn during the activity
- Bring your own towels and clothes for changing
- Those who are sensitive to sun exposure are advised to use sunscreen
- Only children above 12 years are allowed to participate after furnishing a written approval from parents
- Participants are expected to arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time slot booked
The Cancellation Policy
- No cancellation charges shall apply if the bookings are cancelled at least 24 hours before the scheduled visit
- A 100% cancellation charge is applied if the bookings are cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled visit
- If you are found eligible for a refund, the amount shall be credited to your account within 7 working days
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are there any restrictions imposed on participation?
Yes, only those above 12 years of age are allowed to participate. Besides, those with back pain, heart issues, and pregnant women are advised against participating in this activity.
- Is it necessary to know swimming to participate in Flyboarding?
Yes, it’s mandatory that all participants know the basics of swimming to have a go at Flyboarding.
- Is it safe to go Flyboarding?
Yes, if you know rudimentary swimming, it’s absolutely safe to go Flyboarding. Besides, you’ll be given a thorough safety briefing before the activity begins. You’ll also be accompanied by experts.
- Is there any weight restriction?
Yes, only those with a weight of 110 kilos or less are allowed to participate.
- What’s the duration of the activity?
You’ll have to choose between 15-minute and 30-minute packages.
One thought on “Flyboard Dubai”
Flyboard ride was an incredible experience. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable, got the ticket instantly and the views of the city from the water were breathtaking.
Comments are closed.