Deep Dive Dubai
Make a splash into the 60m indoor pool to explore wonderful underwater attractions. Being 4x larger than other diving pools in the world, the Deep Dive Dubai offers an adventure-filled unique diving experience to the participants. During this underwater escapade, explore the sunken abandoned city. Snorkeling, free diving, or scuba diving, go for any of the experiences you want depending upon your swimming skills. If you’re an Atlantis enthusiast, discovering the artificial ruins of the sunken city will be an enthroned adventure for you.
Deep Dive Dubai maintains the highest hygiene and safety standards. There are some large screens monitoringthe movement of the divers. Well-trained staff are there to help the divers in the unlikely event of an accident. The pool has 14 million liters of fresh water, which is kept at a temperature of 30-degree Celsius.
Highlights of Deep Dive Dubai
- Guinness World Records has certified Deep dive Dubai as the world’s deepest pool.
- 12 efficient divers are there to deal with emergencies.
- To commemorate the pearl diving heritage of UAE, it is built inside an oyster-like structure extending over 1500 square meters.
- Deep Dive Dubai offers many underwater courses for the visitors.
- Three types of trainings are offered: Discover, Dive, and Develop to learn diving skills and improve it.
- A home for many thrilling underwater adventures.
- A sunken city, abandoned streetscape water, and underwater light and sound will all add to your experience.
Activities to Do Inside Deep Dive Dubai
- Wander around the streets of the sunken city and watch the ruins like a drowned car.
- Discover your new breath-holding capacity as you go for snorkeling.
- While underwater, ride a bicycle on the roads of this underwater arrangement.
- Find hidden treasures in this incredible record-breaking structure.
- Discover a full apartment and a deep shaft with graffiti and brick walls.
- While diving, see how nature has overtaken the urban landscape.
- Get a friendly instructor to dive deep into 12 meters under the water.
- Play chess or pool table or foosball while diving.
- If you don’t want to dive, watch your companions diving through the displayed large glass windows.
- Start your diving journey and become a certified scuba diver.
- Visit the retail shop and the restaurant once your diving is over.
- First-time divers can opt for scuba diving.
- Non-swimmers can enjoy snorkeling.
- Basic swimming skills is mandatory for enjoy diving deep under the water.
- The duration of each dive session is approximately 1 hour.
- Anyone above 50 years should show a fitness certificate from his doctor to go for this experience.
- Children below 10 years or above should be accompanies by their parents for diving.
- Make sure you’re not boarding on flight within 18-24 hours of your scuba diving experience.
- Avoid climbing at a height of 300 meters immediately after the session of your scuba diving.
- Bring your swimsuit, flip flops, and a towel to Deep Dive Dubai. Apart from these, all other diving equipment provided to you will be included in the ticket price.
- Read the terms and conditions of the experiences before booking your ticket.
- Some underwater experiences may not be allowed for children under 10 years.
- Book your tickets and preferred slots in advance to whizz past the lines.
Inclusions of Deep Dive Dubai Tickets
- Diving equipment
- Standby experienced divers to handle emergencies
- Visit to the retail store
- Food and water
- Swimsuit and towel
- Pick and drop facility
How to Reach?
There are three main ways to reach Deep Dive Dubai.
- Book a Cab: Take a cab to reach Deep dive Dubai directly and smoothly.
- Take a Bus: Board on the bus number 63E or 30 from Dubai Mall Metro Station Land Slide to get down at Nad Al Shiba. From there, walk for 16 minutes to reach your destination.
- Take Metro: Al Khali Metro Station is the nearest metro station to Deep Dive Dubai.
Operational Hours of Deep Dive Dubai
The experiences at Deep Dive Dubai remains open for everyone from Wednesday to Sunday. The operational hours are 10am to 8pm.
Best Time to Visit
Weekends are packed with crowd. To get the maximum juice out of it, visplit the place in weekdays. As the temperature of water remains fixed and comfortable, outside weather conditions will not affect your experience. However, September to March is the best time to visit Dubai. The weather remains mild during this time of the year. Consequently, you’ll able to enjoy more while going for the underwater thrilling and fun-filled adventures.
Ticket Booking and Cancelation Policy
- Avail instant online booking facility and get your confirmation voucher via email.
- You can cancel your booking before confirmation.
- Canceling the booked tickets are not refundable.
- You have to make 100% payment while booking.
Deep Dive Dubai FAQs
- Do I have to bring diving equipment?
No. Diving equipment (sanitized after every use) will be provided to you. This has been done to avoid any risk of contamination.
- Is there any minimum age requirement?
Yes. The minimum age requirement is 10 years.
- Is swimming allowed inside Deep Dive Dubai?
Yes, you can swim inside the giant-sized pool to discover hidden mysteries under the water.
- Should I wear thick wetsuits for diving?
No. Water inside the pool has a temperature of 30-degree Celsius. Therefore, you’ll remain comfortable and don’t have to wear thick wetsuits.
- Can I have a safe diving experience?
Yes. 12 experienced scuba divers will be there to deal with emergencies. The 56 cameras fitted underwater will monitor your activities and the professionals will come to rescue if the situation arises. Furthermore, they will give you diving tips and tricks to ensure a pleasing experience.
- Can I go for the experience if I have medical conditions?
People having medical conditions need their doctor’s approval letter to enjoy the diving.
- What kind of activities can I do at Deep Dive Dubai?
Deep Dive Dubai offers a wide range of activities for both swimmers and non-swimmers. Some of the activities you can do there are:
- Scuba diving
- Free diving
- Fish feeding
- Watching dolphins
- Shopping souvenirs
- Having delicious meals