Do you want to visit a unique entertainment park? Well, why don’t you sign up for Aya Universe Dubai? Here you will have a fabulous experience in the 12 different zones that take you to a different magical world. The park uses sophisticated technology that heightens your experience. Are you very eager to know more about this place? Well, read on as we reveal some fabulous details.
Highlights Of Aya Universe
- Are you active on social media? Then this is the perfect place for you to take pictures and make videos to create stories for your friends to see.
- Here you get to see new characters and dance with the avatars
- Experience a dazzling world of bright colors
- Be amazed by the sound and light shows throughout the different sections
- Visit popular zones such as Harmonia, Luna, Tides, Flora, Celestica, The Falls, The Rivers, The Pool, Outland, The Drift, The Source, and Aurora
Aya Universe Tickets Hightlitsh
- Get instant tickets in your email.
- Skip the queue
- Get direct access to the 12 different Zones
- A pickup and drop off facility is available if selected at the time of checkout
What Are The Different Zones In Aya Universe
Here you can watch a robotic light show in a mirrored zone and the entire show is simply amazing.
Explore the wonders of the galaxy, the sun, and the moon, your experience in this zone will be a fabulous one without a doubt
This is a zone with infinite mirrors complete with LED totems
This is a beautiful garden with lights to create illusions of animals, this zone is a must visit
In this zone, you will be treated to an interesting light show that lasts for 13 minutes. Also, you have the chance to interact with celestial and light elements.
- The Falls
Here you will get to see a waterfall that flows in the opposite direction.
- The River
This zone is all about colors and lights and the sight is truly amazing.
- The Pool
This zone is designed like a science fiction movie that lets you explore a magical river through sound and light.
Experience the company of creatures from another strange world, you can also shake a leg with different avatars.
This features a beautiful hill and it is very relaxing
- The Source
This has a LED pool that responds to touch and it is very interesting
This is a fun interactive zone for kids that features colors of the rainbow moving in different patterns.
Tips To Keep In Mind
- Once you are inside the venue if you decide to leave you will not be allowed inside again
- You must provide valid Proof of Identity at the gate
- The venue can be accessed via wheelchairs
- Children under 3 years of age do not have to pay any entrance fee
- People who are sensitive to loud noise, dark spaces, and flashing lights should not visit here
- We will send you confirmation in your email
- You will receive a confirmation in half an hour from us
How To Reach This Place
- You can get to this park via metro, you just need to get down at the Creek station and then walk for 6 minutes.
- You also have the option of driving down, the venue has a spacious parking lot.
So, By now you have realized that this place is a lot of fun, gather your friends and their kids and head out for some fun and frolic. All the best!