Dubai Miracle Garden Ticket
What is so great about this garden? Well not to sound arrogant, but this garden is simply enchanting as it is home to more than 150 million plants, flowers, and some spectacular structures that enhance the beauty of this place. The garden covers an area of 72,000 square meters. This place is the perfect location for updating your knowledge of the different species of flowers.
Why Should You Visit This Place?
Treat yourself to the visual beauty of so many different varieties of plants and flowers in place. The experience will be a unique one for you and you will not forget this in a hurry. You will also get to see a model of the A380, which is the biggest passenger plane in the whole world. Watch the different butterflies that are kept for display in different sections. This garden is not just beautiful, but it also educates you about nature.
What are the Dubai Miracle Garden Activities
- Treat yourself while watching cute Koi fish in the koi Pond. You will find this in Dome Number 2.
- Get a glimpse of 50 species of butterflies as they fly around
- The Floating Woman is the newest attraction in the garden
- The garden also has more than 20 structures in various shapes and they should not be missed out
Attractions That You Should Not Miss
- Floral Clock:
This is a beautiful clock that measures 15 meters and it is breathtaking
- Umbrella Tunnel
This tunnel looks interesting as it comprises umbrellas placed upside-down
- Lake Park
This is a beautiful spot where you can sit and relax
Things To Keep In Mind Before You Visit
- All Guests have to follow the rules
- You cannot re-enter once you have left the venue
- Please do not pick any flower as it is offensive
- You cannot use drones and professional cameras inside the garden
- Children who are three and below can enter this garden without having to pay anything
- You will have to carry an ID proof
- Tourists from foreign countries have to share their passport details
- You cannot bring food from outside
- You cannot bring any pet
- Guests will be dropped back at their hotels
- Any child above three will have to pay adult rates
- The Garden remains open from 9 am to 9 pm from Monday Till Friday
- The garden remains open from 9 am to 11 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Confirmation And Cancellation Policies
- If you have selected a slot that is not available, you will be assigned a suitable alternative slot
- You will receive a confirmation in your email within one working hour
- If you make any cancellation 60 days before the tour then you will be given a complete refund
FAQs on Dubai Miracle Garden
Is Miracle Garden A Child-Friendly Place?
Yes, it is very child friendly. Your child will get to learn a great on the different aspects of nature.
Can We Carry Our Own Food?
No, food from outside is not permitted.
What About Photography?
You cannot take pictures using a professional camera and filming using a drone is not allowed.
When Is The Ideal Time To Visit Miracle Garden?
The best time is anywhere from 9 am to 6 pm, during this time you will not find too much of a crowd.