No matter how many artificial wonders we see, nothing can beat the beauty of nature’s creation, isn’t it? Dubai, the famous Emirati city features some mind-blowing wonders, both natural and man-made. If you are a true nature appreciator, come to the very beautiful Butterfly Garden. Located in the Dubai Miracle Garden, it is definitely heaven for nature lovers. The Butterfly Garden is the home to over fifteen thousand unique butterflies. You will be astonished to see the special features, shapes, and colors of the butterflies. Visitors can also find Butterfly Museum, Educational Centre, and Cinema inside the garden. All these things make it a suitable place for every age.
The entire building consists of customized domes containing these marvelous little creatures. A climate-controlling feature is installed inside, which creates a friendly environment for the butterflies. Due to this reason, the garden remains open to receive visitors throughout the year. The Dubai Butterfly Garden is popularly known as the ‘World’s Largest Covered Butterfly Garden’. You will spot the adorable white-winged Anteos Clorinde butterfly of America here.
About the tickets
- Get the Dubai Butterfly Garden tickets and explore the ecstatic world of colorful butterflies, evolution, and various other exciting information.
- You will love to spend a day amidst forty-five different butterfly species inside the climate-controlled environment.
- Walking amidst these wonderful winged creatures will make you happy, especially when they sit on your fingers.
- A spectacular tiny Koi pond is yet another attraction of the garden. Watch how nature does its astonishing job on the creatures close to it. The tiny fishes present have orange and white tints on them.
- Kids can watch edutainment films in the Kids Cinema.
- A cafeteria is present inside the garden that offers delicious delectables to visitors. So, come here if you feel hungry after all that exploring.
- A souvenir shop is present for everyone who wants to carry some cherishing memories of the Butterfly Garden home.
How to reach
- Car or cab- The distance between Dubai City and the Butterfly Garden is almost 23 km. Hence, you can either drive your car or take a cab, which takes thirty minutes to reach.
- Public bus- You can get public buses from Miracle Garden 1 bus station.
- Metro- Come down to the Mall of the Emirates station, and the Butterfly Garden is just 11 km away from here. From the station, you can take a cab to reach the garden.
Best time to visit
The Butterfly Garden remains open for visitors throughout the year. However, it is better to come here during winter (November-March) as Dubai’s heat is impossible to tolerate.
- Don’t carry food or drinks inside the garden, as it is strictly prohibited.
- Avoid touching butterflies sitting on tree branches or when they are feeding.
- Be careful while walking inside the garden so that you don’t hurt any butterflies.
- Photography is allowed inside the garden, but do it in front of the staff members.
- Don’t forget to try the food joints inside the garden that offer delicious snacks, coffee, drinks, and many more.
The park opens every day around 9 am for visitors and closes by 6 pm.
Only fixed-day tickets are available over the counter.