Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park Tickets Dubai
Do you want to have a high adrenalin experience? Well, why not experience it at Atlantis water park. This park has a load of fun-filled water rides for you. So, bring your kids or your friends and gear up for some fun. In addition to 30 exciting slides, this place is also home to over 65000 marine animals. You can get a glimpse into their lives and their behavior patterns. You also have the option of relaxing on the beach which covers an area of 700 meters. Do you want to know more about this place? Then keep reading.
A Brief Overview Of Atlantis Water Park
If you love adventure you are going to love this water park for sure. This state-of-the-art park is located in Palm Islands. This park has a reputation for having some of the most thrilling rides, play zones for children, waterslides, private beaches, marine attractions, and other fun attractions.
The good thing is that you can cover the entire park in one day, all you need to do is spend some time. The park has attractions for all age groups. There is no denying that once you are here you will never forget the time you spent here.
What Are The Different Activities You can Enjoy Here?
- Your ticket will let you enter the adventure beach, lost chambers, and the water park.
- The lost chamber is an aquarium that features a tunnel made of glass and here you can see fabulous animals such as seahorses, lobsters, piranhas, stingrays, and sharks.
- The lost chamber will also let you get a glimpse of a model built to resemble the mythological city Atlantis.
- The water park features a spacious play area for kids and it has multiple shallow
- The Poseidon's Revenue is one ride that you should not miss as this water slide is very exciting and it features a twin loop.
- Treat yourself to the biggest waterslide called Anaconda. This ride is a prime attraction in this park.
- The park allows you to indulge in fun activities such as Diving, Shark Snorkeling, and Ray
- The rafting is a must here as it is extremely exciting.
Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park Tickets Inclusions:
- Get a glimpse of more than 65,000 marine animals
- Get a day pass to enter the Atlantis Aquaventure
- Enjoy unlimited number of accesses to the Aquaventure Water park
- Access to the different rides
- You will also get the Super pass for the Atlantis Aquaventure
- Get access to the Lost Chambers Aquarium
- If you are lucky enough, then get a chance to see marine experts dive in front of you and feed the sarks.
How Do You Get To The Park
- If you decide to take the metro then you should get on the one that goes to Damac Properties, from there you should go to the tram station at Dubai Marina, take a tram and then go to the tram station at Palm Jumeirah. From here you will need to go to the Monorail station and then board a monorail that will take you to the waterpark.
- If you take a bus, you will need to get on a bus that will take you to the monorail station at the palm, and then you can reach Atlantis.
Things To Keep In Mind
- Children up to the age of 2 years are allowed to enter for free
- Kids who fall in between the age group of 2 to 7 will have to pay child rates
- You cannot carry drinks and food from outside into the park
- Children below the age of 12 will be allowed if they are with an adult
- To ride the Tower of Neptune an individual has to be greater than 120cm in terms of height
- To avail of the pickup and drop facility, a minimum of two individuals are required
Policies On Confirmation And Refund
- If you are eligible for any refund it will be transferred to your account within a few business days
- Cash Refunds may take a bit longer
- The customer will receive a confirmation voucher oh his email in two hours' time
- If you decide to cancel before confirmation then you will be given a complete refund.
Policy On Cancellation
- If you make cancellation two days prior to traveling then you will be charged the whole money as a fee for cancelation
- If you cancel a bit in advance then you will not be charged any cancellation
Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park Tickets Dubai FAQs
1. Is Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park suitable for all ages?
Answer: Yes, Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park has a range of attractions and activities suitable for all ages, from toddlers to adults. Being suitable for visitors of all ages, the Aquaventure Water Park is an ideal venue for family outings.
2. Can I purchase Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park tickets online?
Answer: Yes, you can purchase Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park tickets online through their official website or through authorized travel agents and ticket resellers. In fact it’s best to get your tickets online since buying them from the counter shall require you to stand in the queue for long hours.
3. Is there a dress code for this park?
Answer: Guests are required to wear appropriate swimwear in Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park. Clothing with zippers, buttons, or any sharp objects is not allowed on the water slides. Take care to see that you don’t wear anything too revealing so that you don’t hurt local sensitivities.
4. Can I leave and re-enter the Park during the day?
Answer: Yes, guests are allowed to leave and re-enter Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park on the same day by showing their valid ticket or wristband at the entrance. Do bear in mind that while you are allowed to re-enter the park, the tickets are valid only for the day and time mentioned on them.
5. Can I upgrade my Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park ticket to include other attractions on the same premises?
Answer: Yes, guests can upgrade their Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park ticket to include other attractions at Atlantis The Palm, such as The Lost Chambers Aquarium and Dolphin Bay. Upgrading the tickets is a great option since visiting The Lost Chambers and the Dolphin Bay are experiences you are sure to cherish forever.
6. Is there a separate area for toddlers and young children at the park?
Answer: Yes, there is a dedicated area for toddlers and young children at the park, called Splashers Island. This area features smaller water slides, fountains, and interactive water play equipment. You’ll be pleased to see how your kids enjoy themselves at this exclusive zone dedicated to them.
7. Is there a time limit for how long I can stay inside the park?
Answer: There is no time limit for how long you can stay in the Park. However, the Park has specific opening and closing hours, which vary depending on the season. The operating hours of the Park are long enough for visitors to explore the park thoroughly and enjoy experiencing every attraction.
8. Are there any restrictions on the use of cameras or other recording devices?
Answer: Guests are allowed to use cameras and other recording devices, but there may be restrictions on certain types of equipment such as drones or professional cameras.